Home Called You

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Time went by so fast and the new Mr. and Mrs. Do are back in Korea again. They got back straight to Kyungsoo’s parents’ house to pick their car up before leaving again to finally move to their own home which is also in Bucheon, just about twenty-minutes away from parents’ place. Their stuffs are already prepared there and so the only thing that’s left was to move. For the record, Ahreum hasn’t really seen the interior of the house because Kyungsoo wanted to surprise her so she only got the see the outside of it.

“I can’t believe we’re back. Why is it so fast. . . Oppa, should we go back?~ Let’s go to another honeymoon.” Ahreum asks while batting her eyelashes. Kyungsoo who was driving just shook his head at his silly wife. “You can’t do a second honeymoon that fast, it doesn’t make sense.” He scoffs. “Then. . . let’s get married again so it will make sense~” Ahreum coos while clapping her hands. “Babo.” Kyungsoo grunts but smiles afterwards. “Anyway, aren’t you due to renew your training contract with agency tomorrow.” He then reminds.

“I told CEO I want to stay home for another week before training again. Since I just got married~” She answers while giggling and gently running her fingers on Kyungsoo’s shoulder like a cat seeking attention. “Why didn’t you tell me, I’m going back to school tomorrow.” Kyungsoo answered which made her pout immediately. “Yah, isn’t that common sense. . . Why are you like that? Oppa. . .” She whines while cringing. “Ahreum, I already asked for a two-week leave, okay. I’ve spent those two weeks for the final preparations, then the wedding and then lastly this honeymoon. I can’t ask for another week and besides, the email that the director sent to me is somewhat a department shift. I need to report tomorrow.” Kyungsoo explains thoroughly.

“I don’t know what you’re saying. . .” Ahreum muffled not getting the simple ‘teacher terms’ like that. “What I mean is that I was given a new position, higher than just being a subject teacher. I’ll be the new coordinator of the drama club because the previous one has retired and I’m her choice to replace her because of my background in literature and coordinating events.” He explained yet again but his eyes were locked on the road. “What do you even know about drama. . .” Ahreum begin smiling this time. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and glanced at her briefly. “I’m not even saying I’ll teach or mentor the students, I’ll just lead and coordinate the club. That’s it.” He answers.

“So you won’t teach anymore?” Ahreum asks and moved closer to lean her head on his shoulders while rubbing the back of his neck which made the guy flinch. “Ahreum, I’m driving, don’t cling like a cat there. I’ll still teach like before, it’s just that another task was given to me. Yah, get off.” He groans while trying to push her off. “Aish, so grumpy again. You were just so sweet on our honeymoon and now you’re back. . . So unfair, I want sweet Oppa always. Annoying, aigoo so annoying. . . I don’t like you anymore.” Ahreum murmurs while pouting hard, throwing a childish fit again. “Babo.” Kyungsoo hushes but ended up chuckling while shaking his head and just let her have her tantrums.

 

Finally arriving at their house, Ahreum went out first while Kyungsoo took their backpacks in the trunk. “Omo~ Oppa, look!” Ahreum chants excitedly which made him look up while closing the trunk. “Oh my goodness.” He groans when he saw a big banner hung right in front of the house saying,

 

‘Welcome to your new love nest, Mr. and Mrs. Do – from Eomma and Appa’

Carrying the bags, he follows his wife who was hopping right in front of their gates. “Eomoni and Abeoji are so sweet, Oppa~ So cute!” She chants while clapping her hands. “This is so embarrassing.” Kyungsoo muffles while looking around their peaceful neighborhood. So as quickly as possible, he takes his keys out and opened the gates. They both got in and Ahreum skipped fast to the door porch while still admiring the banner. “Oppa, let’s take it down and hang it on the wall!~” She exclaims and turns around to look at her husband. “Yah, seeing this is embarrassing enough, don’t make it worse. I’m gonna take that down and throw it.” Kyungsoo answers while stepping up to the porch. He goes straight to the door and opened it. “But Oppa. . . it looks so sweet and your parents made such effort for us. Why throw it away. . .” Ahreum muffles with her usualy aegyo, puppy voice which made him stop while looking up.

“Ugh. . . Where do you want to put it.” He ended up giving in and Ahreum celebrated in victory while hopping in circles around him. “Yah, stop hopping around—Ahreum, you’re making me dizzy, stop.” He groans before grabbing both of her wrists with one hand while he pushed the door open. “Oppa, let’s hang it in our room! In our room, okay??” She asks excitedly while being dragged by him inside. “Oppa—woah! Ahhhh!!~” She suddenly screamed and run fast into the living room. Kyungsoo just leans by the closed door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter