Honeymoon Treat: 2

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I still feel so full, oppa~”

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as soon as he heard such comment from his wife. They are now walking on the sea-side and Ahreum has changed into her swimwear, a simple two piece but her bottoms were short shorts since Kyungsoo wouldn’t let her wear the underwear alone. “You tell me.” He sarcastically answers back and folds his arms. “Yah~ I know you enjoyed it. Oppa has happy tummy!” She chants and even patted his full and currently firm tummy. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes but eventually smiled too before holding her hand down. “Let’s just take a walk and so we can digest well.” He tells and Ahreum nodded eagerly before looking down to their feet walking in sync.

From his peripheral view, Kyungsoo allowed himself to sneakily glance at her chest area but looked away rather quickly, as if his eyes just literally passed by it. “You should have worn even just a tank top over it. Your stomach is visible, guys will. . .” he clears his throat while looking around. Slowly but surely, he puts an arm over her bare shoulders to pull her much closer to him. Ahreum giggled back while looking up. “Oppa, every girl here is wearing swim suits and most of them have very nice body. I look like a kid, okay. I’m all safe.” She answers and laughed, basically mocking herself.

“You never know. These guys might like cute girls; I can never be sure.” Kyungsoo scoffs back and Ahreum could feel his hand warmly tightens its grip on her shoulder. She bites her bottom lip and hesitantly puts her left arm over her husband’s lower back. Clearing for a few times, she readies herself to open the topic about their first night again. “Oppa, so. . . when we get back to our room, what do you pl—ahhh!” She cringes in fear when she was suddenly lifted up by none other than her husband and before she knew it, the cold and salty water of the sea starts drenching her whole body.

Apparently, Kyungsoo carried her and ran fast towards the water and literally jumped down to it.

“Ahh—oppa! Why you do that—phew!” Ahreum rubs her face for a couple of times while spitting some water she accidentally took in. Kyungsoo settles his hands back to her waist for support as he slowly drags her more into the water until the level was on their lower chest areas. Ahreum quickly wraps her arms around his neck while looking down the clear water to check their feet under. “Are you scared.” Kyungsoo asks while having his awfully attractive smile, their faces were inches apart and Ahreum automatically melted upon seeing such face from him. “No, I know you won’t let go of me.” She answers while panting, their bodies would move in sync with the mild waves and movement of the water.

Silence filled the two, only the sound of water and some faint voices from other people far away from them. Staring into her eyes, Do Kyungsoo did some flashbacks in his mind about the two of them, how they started and everything and that simple thought made his heart pound so much. Now, in his arms is Bae Ahreum, his wife. Two years ago, he would have never thought of being in this state of extreme passion and joy.

He had always viewed love as a silly thing back then, he never had time nor had a chance to really try it before.

He never thought giving it a shot for the first time would actually bring him straight here, in this lifetime chance with a woman whom he never thought he would fall deeply in love with.

“What are you thinking about?” Ahreum’s gentle and sweet voice interrupted his deep thoughts and his eyes automatically found their way down her damp lips, water trickling down her skin and, her damp hair sticking to her neck and forehead. Without a warning, his passionate thoughts were slowly replaced by instant desire. He himself grew panicky as he began filling the warmth inside his body despite of being dipped in water right now. Everything got even worse when her fingers begin drawing circles on the back of his neck down to his upper back and he swore his legs were turning jelly under the water.

‘This is not good. . .’ he thought. “I’m just. . . very happy.” He gives a quick excuse—not that he’s not really happy, but of course he knows it’s more than that—and forced a smile. To make everything much harder, literally, Ahreum responded with her teeth caught up on her bottom lip, giving such sensual, at least for him, smile on her face. “I’m very happy too, Oppa.” She answers and her right hand slowly moved down to his neck then her cold and wet palm traces flat on his chest.

With that gesture, Ahreum failed to ignore the way her husband’s eyebrows twitch a little and his eyes all enlarged like a panicky kitty at night. She instantly knew it had an effect on him when she did that. Without further ado, she kisses him on the lips. A moan escaped her lips when he kissed back in an instance and made it deep right away. He kissed her hungrily that Ahreum had to hug him more for support. Their bodies were unknowingly twirling around, along the water as they share a very passionate and wet kiss.

As the kiss goes on, Ahreum gulped when she felt something poking her underneath the water and she knew it was him. She felt it even more when he pulled her much closer, their bodies now completely touching, her chest pressed against his. Again, she failed to refrain from when Kyungsoo pushed his tongue in and twirled it against hers. They begin sharing a passionate fight with their wet muscles gliding against each other, their heads tilting from one side to another.

Until Kyungsoo cut, like the usual.

They both panted deeply while staring into each other’s eyes. Realizing his state down there and having her body so close, Kyungsoo quickly pulled away while having his anxious eyes. “What’s with the face.” He mutters and casually pushed his palms across the water and splash some onto Ahreum’s currently flustered and very red face. He then looked away while clearing his throat. “Aish. . . we’re not supposed to ready swim for real, we didn’t bring a towel.” He groans before reaching for head hand to drag her out of the water. Once they were back on land, he looked around while pulling her wet shirt which was already caught up to his skin.

“I’ll just buy towels really fast.” He said once he spotted an outdoor souvenir store nearby the shore. He glances at her one last time before running away. Ahreum frowned as she watches him obviously avoid her like that. “Moya. . . after making out with me like that on the water. Seriously, what is holding him back, we’re already married. . .” She muttered to herself while kicking the sand. She understands Kyungsoo extreme respect and very good values but for her, it’s just getting out of hand already.

But deep inside her, she felt rather realizing that she made him very hard down there. It’s her first time to feel it.

Not exaggerating, they have had their tiny make out sessions in the past but she has got to admit that this one is the hottest make out kiss they have done especially the way they did it just now, it was a first, the intensity and passion it covered were exceptional. She couldn’t precisely explain why but she just knows.

But still, she just can’t wait for Kyungsoo to be disrespectful to her. It sounds very weird but if she could only beg him to be disrespectful to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter