Thrill Love

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finished taking a shower, Kyungsoo makes his way out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel. It’s been two days since he got well and right away, he went to work right away. It’s Saturday today, a rest day for him but he plans to go to the supermarket and buy the stuff that his wife has been telling him to buy for the past few weeks. And just as he steps out of the bathroom, he was surprised by the sight of his wife. “Oh?” he reacts meekly as he goes straight to the walk-in closet. “No work for the weekends~ And then Tuesday onwards, heavy schedules because of the fansign events.” Ahreum muffles with exhaustion as she throws her bag on the bed before flopping down along.

“Then why do you look tired.” Kyungsoo asks from inside the walk-in closet while changing. Ahreum makes a blowfish while staring at the ceiling. “I went to the gym. Ahh~ my trainer was too hard. He pushed too hard today, so painful.” She grunts and immediately, Kyungsoo’s head peek out of the closet. “He? Your trainer’s a woman, right.” He asks and completely went out while buttoning his shirt. “Manager Unni changed my trainer. Sodam Unni, my old trainer, didn’t reach manager’s liking because she’s too nice and lets me eat some food that I like as long as it’s not in big portions.” Ahreum explains while following Kyungsoo’s gaze as he walks to the bed, towards her.

“Wow. What kind of logic does your manager have. Wait, does she even have logic in the first place.” Kyungsoo mocks before sitting down the edge of the bed while fixing the collar of his shirt. “As if we’re both not used to her. Just let it go.” Ahreum muffles while stretching her arms. “Ahh, he was so hard earlier I feel like collapsing when I tried standing up.” She adds making Kyungsoo turn while giving her that meaningful and skeptical look. “Oh really, harder than I. I don’t give you a hard time standing up.” He snorts and leans his body more comfortable while having his hand placed behind him on the bed. “Ah moya, Oppa. . .” Ahreum frowns and tries kicking him off but he caught her feet right away and pushed it down.

“I-I had a hard time too, on the first t-time. . .” She murmurs next while looking away shyly. “Well anyway, you go rest there. I’ll go to the supermarket.” Kyungsoo stands up again and went to his desk to get his keys. “Oppa, let’s go on a date.” Ahreum coos while rolling on the bed back and forth like a child. “Are you out of your mind. Was your head shook too much because of work out.” Kyungsoo mocks back as he walks to the door. “But I want ice cream.” Ahreum continues whining and this time, she sits up. “I’ll just buy you in the supermarket. You want the Melon popsicles again.” He asks as he grabs the door knob. “Oppa, I want the ones in the ice cream parlor.” She answers back and skips towards him. “Okay, I’ll buy y—“ Let’s go together?” She asks while nodding eagerly.

“Are you on drugs. You want to kill yourself.” Kyungsoo tells as a matter of fact and flicks her on the forehead. “Yah~ we haven’t tried sneaking to the outside world like that. And no, the cemetery date is not included. Let’s try?” Ahreum asks and tugged on his shirt. “No way, your manager will kill me. I’ll just buy ice cream for you, just wait for me.” Kyungsoo shakes his head and tries to get away but she won’t let go. “We’ll act like we don’t know each other! Please?~” She suggests and hops around like a bunny.

“Then how come that’ll be called a date then.” Kyungsoo turns to her again and pulled away from her grip to fold his arms. “The presence near each other while doing the mutual thing is what matters. . .” Ahreum murmurs while fiddling with her fingers. “Spill it. Who or what influenced you of such thought.” Kyungsoo asks while giving her his skeptical look. “I just. . . know a few celebrities who date in such way. They’re in one place with their lovers but act like strangers but they said it still works in some ways. . . And I haven’t gone out with you for a long time. . . And I can cover my whole identity anyway.” She explains and looked up to him with her puppy eyes.

Kyungsoo turns his head away and tries to suppress but immediately fails. “And if we get caught what are you gonna do?” he looked down to her again and asked. “I guarantee you, a hundred percent, we won’t get caught. And anyway, the ice cream parlor is just a five-minute ride to your car and we’re still in this peaceful area. Hm? I just wanna try and let’s see if it works and feels alright. It’s like an experiment, ne?” She pleads while nodding. “Tch. Life-threatening experiment it is. Don’t regret it okay. Remember, I don’t know you so you better look like someone I don’t know.” Kyungsoo gives in completely and grabs her hand to drag her to the walk-in closet.

A big grin crawls up to Ahreum’s face as she skips to follow his pace. “Ne~”

 

_ _ _

Kyungsoo stares at his wife who just stepped out of the walk-in closet with his grey hoodie over his black fall coat, the hoodie was down over a cap which was also his, she also had his dark green sweatpants which he only wears at home, she had her big eyeglasses and last but not the least, her face looked so dark. Apparently, Ahreum used her liquid bronzer as a foundation to make her face look a bit different. Also, she put her hair inside the hoodie to hide it.

“How do I look?”

Kyungsoo clears his throat to refrain from laughing. “Apparently, you look like a hobo.” He answers before standing up. “Well, that seems acceptable. It’s like I’m being a good Samaritan and treating a homeless person for ice cream. It’s a good thing, I’ve always wanted to do it.” He adds before walking out of the room. Ahreum excitedly follows behind while hopping. “So do I not look like Bae Ahreum anymore?” She asks as they got out. “Honestly, you still look the same, except a bit darker skin. And—I don’t know, I’m your husband, no matter what you do to your face, I’d think it’s you. Whatever.” Kyungsoo answers and steps out first as she follows behind.

 

 

“Are you sure about this. You can still change your mind while we’re still here.” Kyungsoo holds onto the stee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter