Spookily Romantic

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a busy night for Kyungsoo, he’s making the lesson plan for his students and at the same time, reviewing the plot of the drama students for their next school program. His occupied mind was interrupted with he heard the door of his room open. He quickly turned and saw none other than his wife. “Oh, you’re home.” He casually mutters but his eyes traced from her head to toe, she seems to be still in her dress for whatever schedule she last had. “That seems short.” He mutters before turning back to his papers.

“Huh? My dress?” Ahreum asks as she throws her purse down the bed before walking her way to him. “And the neckline is too low, you’re trying to attract erts with that dress, you don’t like those dresses, why not ask for something else. Babo.” Kyungsoo adds as he adjusted his reading glasses while reading a certain page on the plot folder. Ahreum just pouted before leaning down to hug him on the neck from behind. “I’m so tired. . . I feel like dying.” She muffles while burying her lips on the crook of his neck. “Take a rest before you die there, I’m not planning to be a widower too early.” Kyungsoo scoffs back while flipping through pages.

“After the guerilla date, I had early dinner with Kangjoon Oppa and then we did a brief meeting about a CF we’ll be— “Wow. I didn’t even have dinner yet.” Kyungsoo absently speaks back making Ahreum frown and lift her head up to look at his side profile. “It’s his manager’s birthday and I was tagged along for the treat since we had the same schedule, that’s all.” She tries explaining. Letting go of him this time, she flops down the edge of the bed while still glaring at him. “Yah, I came home like promised. . .” She muffles and folds her arms in disappointment. “I know but I’m really busy right now, see.” Kyungsoo answers sincerely while showing her three thick folders and also his record book which was filled with notes and some other stuffs.

“Oppa. . . have you ever thought of cheating because I’m not always around?” Ahreum asks making him finally stop. He drops his pen before turning his chair to her. “Saying I will never do that is such a generic answer for men so I won’t say that. Bae Ahreum, you know me.” He answers briefly while staring into her eyes. When Ahreum looked down to her lap while fiddling with her fingers, that’s when he stood up to sit beside her on the bed. “Is there still any space in your tummy. I want to buy drive-thru and have a car date, you want.” He asks and her eyes lit up while looking back at him. “R-really?” She asks with a wide smile. Kyungsoo gives her a light nod before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. “Change into your comfortable clothes first. I know a perfect place we can have a car date at where no one would even dare go and try to search for a celebrity scandal.” He chuckles and Ahreum just raised an eyebrow not having a single clue of what he was talking about especially at this hour of the night.

 

 

_ _ _

 

“C-cemetery?? OPPA!”

“Shut up, we’re just parking here at the side of the road, we’re not going in.” Kyungsoo answers before taking out a piece of chicken from the bucket they bought. “B-but. . . But. . . OPPA! There are dead people here.” Ahreum starts panicking while looking around the dark place, the lamp posts were a bit far from each other and they’re certainly not near one of them. “Who don’t care if you’re a celebrity eating KFC with your husband right now. Just shut up and eat.” Kyungsoo mutters before continuing to eat. “And besides, the place looks nice. Removing those graveyards, this actually looks like a wide soccer field—“OPPA!” Ahreum cries and covers her eyes with both hands.

“I’m this desperate to be with you out side, alright. Don’t complain anymore. And if you shout one more time, we’re really gonna be noticed here.” He answers in between chews. “B-by whom. . .” Ahreum slowly removes her hands from her eyes. “I don’t know. Maybe the ghosts tha—“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter