Delusional?

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, wake up now.”

Awaken by the sound of his wife’s voice, Kyungsoo immediately opened his eyes and saw her walking towards the bathroom still half . After a long night of love, they’re back to reality like the usual and she’ll be leaving. Kyungsoo pulls himself up to sit while running his fingers through his hair. “Are you gonna leave now.” He asks making Ahreum turn just before she could enter the bathroom. “Yes, Oppa.” She answered while pouting. “Do you want to discuss our plans for the out-of-the-country trip for your birthday.” He then asks while reaching for his boxers. Ahreum then walked back to him again as he was dressing himself up with his boxers and white shirt. “About that. . . I told Manager Unni and I’m still trying to. . . convince her to cancel my schedules in those times.” She explains making Kyungsoo turn to her with a stern look.

“This isn’t even about me or the trip but for God’s sake, it’s your birthday and she’s going to make you work.” He scorns before standing up to go to his desk. “You didn’t even celebrate your birthday last time properly because you were busy with the preparation for your debut and now, again. I understand your busy and I never complained about you working hard but your manager is just too much sometimes.” He adds while fixing the papers scattered around his desk. Ahreum just looked down while fiddling with her fingers. He doesn’t usually get mad like this so it worries her. “Oppa. . . I’m just a rookie, I can’t just relax and do things more leisurely like some other veteran actors. She told me I need to step it up a bit more if I want to stay to where I am right now which is not even that high. I’m still nothing.” She tries explaining.

Kyungsoo frowned even more and looked at her. “Did she tell you that.” He asks. “N-no. . “ Ahreum answers but quickly looked away to avoid his eyes. “DID SHE tell you that.” He repeats which scared her even more. “S-she’s right anyway. . . that’s why she’s helping me and doing everything to turn me into something. The industry’s very competitive now, I can’t be left out. . .” Ahreum finally admitted while scratching her bare thighs out of panic and fear. Kyungsoo looked away and tried his best to calm down this time while breathing gently. “Alright. . . I just. . . I just wanted you to relax that’s why I thought of a trip but if it won’t be possible., fine. I understand.” He mutters softly but walked out of the room immediately.

 

_ _ _

 

As he was eating the toast he made for himself, Ahreum finally goes out of the room all dressed up while having her huge bag as well. She hesitantly walked her way to him and put her hands on his shoulders from behind. “Oppa. . . we d-don’t know yet; she might agree if I convince her more. I’m not giving up. Not just for you but I really do want to celebrate and rest too. And the trip, I really wa—“ Kyungsoo grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her down right on his lap. “It doesn’t matter anymore. I understand and anyway, I know it’s going be too complicated for you to go on a trip with me. We can always go to any place you want when we’re out of this mess already, if we’ll be. I don’t want you to lose your career, I’ll take the guilt for the rest of my life.” He answers and taps her cheek. “Thank you, Oppa.” Ahreum muffles before hugging him on the neck.

A gentle smile forms on Kyungsoo’s lips as he rubbed her back softly her hair along.

“Eh? Oppa?” Ahreum suddenly lifts her head and frowned while looking at him. “What?” Kyungsoo asks while blinking. “You’re warm.” She muffles in worry before touching him on the neck and up to his forehead. “Oppa, you have a slight fever.” She confirms and cupped his face. “I’m okay, I don’t even feel that bad.” Kyungsoo assures before pulling her up to stand. He did the same and walked to the fridge. “Oppa, still. . . drink medicine okay?” Ahreum asks and followed him. “Don’t stress yourself out, eat a lot and—wait, how about don’t go to work today? Hm?” She asks in worry while rubbing Kyungsoo’s warm back. “Omo, Oppa, you’re sweating.” She pulled the hem of his shirt and inserted her hand up while wiping his back with her bare hand.

“I’m okay, I’ll just take a warm shower and feel better after.” Kyungsoo answers as he grabs the water pitcher. “Not cold water, Oppa. You might be catching a cold.” She grabs it from him and took out a room-temperature bottled water from the pantry instead. Kyungsoo just chuckled while watching her move from left to right. Just then, a honk was heard. “Yah, the wicked hag is there.” He playful snorts which made Ahreum stifle a laugh while taking out the pill box. Honk honk. “Honey, you know she won’t stop.” Kyungsoo adds as he takes a gulp on the bottled water. “Geez, she won’t die waiting for a few minutes—wait, where’s the Aspirin.” She grunts before running back into the room.

Kyungsoo just chuckled while walking back to the dining table.

When Ahreum came back, she had another pill box on her hand. “This is mine, I don’t know where’s our Aspirin, did we run out of it or something.” She mutters before leaning down and grabbing Kyungsoo by the face. “Bye, Oppa my love. Take care don’t get sick any further, hm? Omo, I’m so sad to leave you right now. . . don’t worry I’ll check on you later.” She murmurs as if she was talking to a baby before placing a few pecks on his lips. Kyungsoo just scoffed back while nodding. He watches as Ahreum made a run for her life out of the house.

“Babo.” He mutters but had a sweet smile on his face as he eats.

 

_ _ _

 

“Oh~ Kyungsoo-yah, come on, remember them?”

Seeing four figures at the middle of the empty corridor, Kyungsoo indeed walked their way after being called by one, Oh Sehun together with Jongin. He maintained a straight face but his eyes begin darting down the two other figures aside from Sehun and Jongin. “I do remember them.” He speaks with a monotone as soon as he stops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter