Honeymoon Treat: 1

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yay!~ This place is so nice!”

Trailing behind his, now wife, Kyungsoo forced a smile while looking at the people passing by them. “Yah, quiet down. You’re so embarrassing.” He grabs her by the wrist to pull her back to him. Ahreum giggled hard as she landed on her husband’s chest. “It’s our first out-of-the-country trip, okay. And besides, this is our honeymoon~” She chants and hugs Kyungsoo on the waist. Kyungsoo looks around again while holding onto her arm. “Look at this woman, you’re so aggressive now huh.” He scoffs before putting an arm over her shoulders.

For the past hour, Ahreum has been trying to hint him about ‘that thing.’ When they were picked up by the hotel’s cab which is part of their honeymoon, package, she’s been clinging close to him and even patting his thigh but up until now, Kyungsoo acted the same.

Not that Ahreum is being too excited but she’s just really looking forward to that moment they’ve been waiting for. Two years of waiting is long enough and she swore to make it very memorable and special.  

Ahreum looks up to him with her most seductive, at least for her, smile while winking. “I’m starving, we should just put our bags in the room and then go eat.” Kyungsoo casually answers back while looking around the huge corridor of the resort’s hotel. Ahreum’s shoulders fell after not getting the same response and she just looked away to glance at his hand slung on her shoulder. “So annoying, are you even a man. . .” She murmurs to herself with her sulky expression.

“You were saying?” Kyungsoo asks while blinking. “Nothing, I said I’m hungry too.” Ahreum muffles while pouting terribly. “You must be hungrier than me. You didn’t eat in the plane. How about just wait for me here, I’ll bring the bags alone.” He said and took the bag Ahreum was holding so he had both. “Fine.” She answers back and sighed. Kyungsoo gave her a slight nod before walking away. “Yeah yeah yeah~ I’m hungrier than you. Do you even get hungry? Aish, so annoying. . .” She groaned and kicked the carpeted floor out of annoyance.

So she waited there in the lobby and the whole time, she was plotting a plan on how to make him initiate it soon. Of course, being a woman she didn’t want to initiate it and even how much excited she could get, as much as possible, she wants to see the desire from him too. In the past whenever they would make-out, Kyungsoo would always end it at the earliest time possible and sometimes, it makes Ahreum feel like he doesn’t want to be on that level with her at all. There are times that she even feels like she kisses terribly.

She only wants that reassurance that Do Kyungsoo, her husband, wants to make love with her as much as she wants to with him.

When Kyungsoo came back, he was already wearing different clothes since he arrived here with a thick sweater and pants. Now he’s wearing a simple short pants and a plain white shirt with short sleeves. Ahreum stood up and stared at his arms while gulping. “Let’s go.” He speaks and his head slowly tilted to the side following Ahreum’s gaze, realizing they were stuck on his arm. “What.” He asks and rubbed the skin of his arm. “Babo.” He mutters and flicks her forehead finally waking the woman up from her trance.

“E-eh?” Ahreum blinked hard while staring back at him. “You’re too hungry. You’re hallucinating. Let’s go.” Kyungsoo grabbed her hand and dragged her out. “What the. . . it’s so hot out here.” He groans as soon as they hit the grount outside. The sun was much stronger than earlier. He grabbed the cloth of his shirt around his chest area and begin pulling it back and forth to somewhat fan himself from inside. Ahreum’s eyes sneakily glanced at it every time he would pull it revealing a sneak peek of his chest. “I looked into the internet and I found a nice place to eat here. I think it’s cal—what’s with you?” Kyungsoo noticed her stares.

Ahreum quickly looked away while clearing . “No, it’s just that. . . you don’t usually wear that kind of shirt all the time. I’m just not used to it.” She answers. She had a point though. Kyungsoo doesn’t really wear thin and skin-fitted shirts like this but he just felt very hot, that’s why. He actually brought those kinds of shirt for this trip since he’s going to use it for swimming, he’s not planning to go topless, no apparent reason, he just doesn’t feel comfortable.

“Well. . .” Kyungsoo clears his throat while hesitantly glancing at her clothes which is a crop top and short shorts. “Me too, I’m not used to your clothing right now. It’s very. . . not Ahreum-ish.” He answers while gulping down the lump in his throat. He tries his best to hide it and calm himself down but deep inside, he’s been thinking of what to do or how to start it later on. He’s a man after all, if anything, he’s been thinking about it for the past two years.

He must be a very reserved person but he’s not innocent about that kind of thing. He just hopes he could give her the best memory of it.

“Well we’re in a different country, I feel more comfortable to wear this here. Ne, Oppa?~” She answers while giggling. That calmed Kyungsoo’s insides down as he locked their fingers together while nodding. “We’ll be here for three days. What are your plans, hm Oppa?~” She then asks slyly while patting his tummy. Kyungsoo coughed while pushing her hand away. “I plan to do something very exciting that we haven’t done before.” He answered which made Ahreum lose her playfulness and back to being shy. “N-ne?” She asked while forcing a smile. Her chest begins pounding fast as Kyungsoo turned to her. He gave off a very handsome smile, one side of his lips curved up and he said,

“Food trip.”

As soon as those two words came out of his mouth, Ahreum’s face fell. He looks straight ahead again and smiled heartily. “We seem to be the couple who enjoy eating together but haven’t given a chance to. One, because we’re always busy and two, because you’re always on a diet. Now, you are not on a diet because I said so. We’re eating as much as we could.” He explains and looked down to her again with a simple smile. It was enough to make her smile somehow although she still felt a little bit disappointed that he’s not hinting anything until now.

I mean. . . flirting and teasing about that is plainly accepted in their status now. They are married for God’s sake.

“No one’s on a diet, okay.” He repeats and Ahreum just gave a curt nod while looking away. “You know; it might not be obvious in my face but I’ve never been this happy before.” He suddenly adds which made Ahreum soften up in an instance. She turned back to look up to him as they walk and he was looking straight ahead while having his beautiful and simple smile. He doesn’t usually say stuff like that and hearing it right now made her chest throb even more, but in a very nice way.

“Also, I know I have never really told you this before but. . .” he looked down to her with his eyes intently looking down at hers, they were full of passion and care. “Thank you.” He softly mutters and Ahreum automatically felt her cheeks burning. He makes it seem like he’s saying ‘I love you’ to her, it really feels like that when he said those two words. They were very simple yet it made her feel like he just said the most romantic words ever. “F-for what. . .” She looked down to the ground while grinning timidly. Kyungsoo chuckled feeling satisfied of her reaction and their hands naturally swayed back and forth, in sync with their every steps. “I don’t know, for a lot of things. Anyway, I already said it, don’t be too spoiled and ask for more.” He answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter