No Idea

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Now, put those props to the side first and I’ll point out to you what went wrong on the script. Cause I saw a few to many mistakes there.”

Standing with hands on his waist, Kyungsoo watches his drama club members clean up the center of the rehearsing room. “No, bring that to the further left. It’s getting on the way.” He adds while pointing at a certain student. “Sir can we practice more until six?” One student asks. “Sure, I don’t have classes anymore so I can stay and observe you.” He agreed before looking straight ahead again. Just then, his phone vibrated in his pockets which made him jolt a bit.

He walked out of the room right away to answer it.

It was his wife.

“Yes.”

Kyungsoo leaned on the wall while having one hand in his pocket and the other holding the phone up to his ear. “Did you use my towel?” Ahreum asks from the other line. “No, actually I was getting my towel and I grabbed it by accident but didn’t use it. I just placed it on the other hanging rod, I forgot to place it ba—“No, you used it. I can smell your scent in my towel. You used it didn’t you?” She asks which left him dumbfounded. “Uhm, sweetie. NO. I did not use your towel.” He made it much clearer. “Wow you’re such a liar. It’s even damp so it means you used it. Just admit it cause it’s annoying when you’re still trying to lie more.” Ahreum grunts.

It left him open-mouthed for a second.

“I swear I did not use it. What is wrong with you? When did I use someone else’s towel? You know me—“No, I don’t know you anymore. You are lying to me.” Ahreum cuts off. “W-what? Are you actually serious right now? Hold on.” Kyungsoo stood up straight again while chuckling in disbelief. “Nothing’s funny. Why are you laughing?? You think this is funny? You used my towel.” She exclaims in anger. “Oh my goodness, first your makeup now your tow—why would I even use makeup in the first place. Ahreum, think about it.” He explains.

He’s been keeping up with Ahreum’s tempers for the past week and it’s difficult when she would go up and down.

One time she’s mad and one time she’s all sweet and cuddly.

“Oh so, I’m stupid? I don’t use my head? My foundation bottle was opened. I saw it with my own two eyes.” She grunts. “Didn't I tell you I dropped it and I don’t know how to close it again cause the cap was differ—why are we even back to that topic?  We’re on the towel issue.” Kyungsoo answers back. “No, you’re the issue, not the towel. I won’t cook dinner.” She grunts and before Kyungsoo could respond, the call ended.

He stared at the screen in disbelief.

“Seriously?”

He dialed her number again hoping to continue the conversation but she was purposely hanging up on him.

With a disgruntled look, Kyungsoo came back into the rehearsal room. “Sir? Did you use the pen on the—“No! I did not use the towel.” He suddenly exclaimed to the innocent student who was just passing by to ask him about a pen. The young lad blinked with his shocked and rounded eyes while watching Kyungsoo stomp his feet to the table. “S-sir, I said pen. . .” he stuttered in fear. Kyungsoo on the other hand rushed to his table and grabbed his things. “On the second thought, I can’t stay with you until six. I have to go home early.” He spoke loudly making everyone turn. “Sir, what about the rehearsal?” One student asks.

“Just inform me of how it went tomorrow. I just really need to go home and I’m not feeling well.”

Everyone hesitantly nodded in concern while walking him walk. “Sir, are you sick?” One worried student asked. “Yes, I’m so sick of it.” Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter