First Date [Part 1]

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kyungsoo, dear. I washed some of your shirts I’ll fold it here to—oh? Why are you wearing casual attire for school today?”

 

Turning to his mom from the mirror, Kyungsoo fixes the sleeves of his sweater before speaking, “I’m not going to school today. I used up my remaining leave from last time.” He answers without hesitation before walking to the bed. “O—kay, let me pretend like I don’t know where you might be going. Where are you going, son?” Mrs. Do asks with her growing smile. Kyungsoo gives her the unconvinced look before chuckling. “I suggest not to pretend anymore because whatever you might be thinking of is right, Eomma.” He answers before taking his backpack.

“Omo~ so it’s really a date?” Mrs. Do suddenly squeals while having both hands over , out of complete shock. Kyungsoo gives his mom a simple nod and the old woman hops childishly. “Omo~ what’s her name?” She asks. Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his hair before looking at her again. “Bae Ahreum, twenty-one years old in case you’re wondering.” He answers and again, he hears that squeal from his mom.

He rolls in eyes but somehow ended up chuckling along because of his adorable mother.

He really has a cute mother who acts so youthfully like this, as a matter of fact, very similar to Ahreum that’s why he got used to the lady right away.

“Anyway, I need to leave now Eomma. It’s about thirty minutes to get there but I want to be earlier.” He explains and Mrs. Do nods eagerly and walks him out of the room all the way to the front door. “Be sure to capture her heart completely, okay dear? Just grab it like a tiger, hm?~” Mrs. Do chants and Kyungsoo just widens his eyes at his mom because of the silly stuffs she’s saying. “My goodness, Eomma stop being so silly. Bye, love you.” He muffles out of embarrassment before completely stepping out of the house.

Once he’s in his car, he took his phone out to text Ahreum.

 

From: Do Kyungsoo

        See you later.

 

After sending it, he stared at it for a couple of seconds before looking up and closing his eyes. He made a blowfish before starting the engine. He’s really looking forward to this date. His, apparently, first date ever. He’s not nervous at all but at the same time, he doesn’t know what to expect.

And that excites him even more.

It excites him that any time soon, he’s going to finally meet the girl that he has chosen to be with, to be in a relationship with him. He’s finally going to meet the girl that he purposely knew and naturally liked as time passes by.  For him, everything just went really well between them because both of them made a decision to pursue it, to know more and more and to feel something special eventually.

 

 

_ _ _

 

Arriving at the said café that they agreed to meet at, Kyungsoo realized it has just opened and only a few old people were inside having their breakfast and coffee. He chose a corner spot and sat down. He looks at his watch. Time check, 8:45AM. He was way earlier than what he originally planned but he didn’t really mind. If it’s possible to be a talent, he has a talent of waiting. He’s really patient in waiting.

 

Fifteen minutes. . .

 

Twenty minutes. . .

 

Thirty minutes. . .

 

He begins feeling weird. A feeling that he doesn’t usually have when he has to wait for something or someone. He constantly checks his watch, every woman who enters the café especially those who wear blue but none of them approached him. He doesn’t usually get impatient but he is, right now. Feeling a bit off now, he takes his phone out to finally text her.

He was starting to type a simple text to Ahreum when he hears a clearing of the throat.

He looks up and saw a petite and pretty lady standing right across the table.

“Excuse me, do you need anything.” He asks with a forced smile while looking around. “You seem alone anyway; can I sit? I’m alone too.” The woman grabs the chair across him and sat even before he could respond. “Actually, I won’t be alone. Sorry I’m waiting for someone.” He answers. Although the woman was wearing blue, he was positive that it wasn’t Ahreum because the woman was very petite and also, she had a weird, high-pitched voice which actually bugs his ears off.

“Oh really? Girlfriend? Is she prettier than me?” The woman asks slyly while having a hand over her chin. Kyungsoo’s brow arches upon hearing such thing from the lady. “Sorry but what is it to you. Miss, if you could please just leave before she comes. I don’t want any trouble.” Kyungsoo explains politely while constantly glancing at the door. “You’re very handsome. Do you want to hang out instead? I’m sure I’m much prettier than that girl whoever she is. Right?” She asks and giggles.

That’s when Do Kyungsoo’s face darkens.

“You’re being very rude, Miss. Please leave. And for your information, I am a hundred percent positive that she’s much prettier than you because I’m sure she doesn’t act like how you do. So please, leave.” He firmly tells. Instead of leaving as to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter