Chapter 9

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Music Room]

 

Dahyun just ended her night classes. That kind soul stayed back to help the teacher clear the classroom and the board before she went home.

 

Dahyun looked at the time. 8pm. That means the stranger would be in the music room learning her song again. Dahyun walked out of the class and true enough; sound of the piano could be heard.

 

However, this time, the song was different. For the past few weeks, the stranger was learning how to play "If" but today, she was playing a sad song... "We'll be found" by Sia.

 

Dahyun played that song before; she plays only when she's sad to cheer herself up. It was like reverse psychology.

 

Being a pianist, Dahyun could sense the sadness behind every key even if the person playing it was bad at playing. She took out her little pink post it note and wrote words of encouragement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung sighed and covered the cover of the piano. She grabbed her bag and looked around the room to see if she had forgotten anything.

 

While looking around, something caught her eye. A pink post it note. She trotted towards the door and took a closer look.

 

"Annyeong stranger, I heard you playing a sad song... I know I don't know you but whatever happens in your life, just smile and stay happy!~ Hwaiting!~ " -Anonymous

 

Chaeyoung found herself showing a rare smile while reading the note. She took the note down and pasted it in her notebook that she uses to doodle and wrote a little message below the note.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter