Chapter 36

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Foyer]

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were having their breakfast at the foyer since it was an open area; meaning that there would be morning breezes instead of sweating in a stuffy canteen full of students. Their school foyer was in a shape a horseshoe.

 

The opening leads in to the large open foyer. Walking straight from the opening would lead to the rest of the school. The right side is the canteen while the left side was a wall of the Mission & Vision, trophies and achievements by the school and beside the wall were some tables for students to sit.

 

Chaeyoung was sitting at the side front facing the school gate while Tzuyu was at her opposite. “Yoda ya~ your eye bags are really bad… Have you been sleeping well?” Chaeyoung asked with concern. Tzuyu glared at her "Don’t call me yoda here!” She hissed and closed her eyes. “I haven’t been sleeping well…”

 

Chaeyoung cocked her eyebrows. Tzuyu knew Chaeyoung so well that she didn’t have to speak to understand her. “It’s… nothing…” Tzuyu read Chaeyoung’s face again. This time it was an unconvinced face. “ It's about Sana... I’ll tell you after school okay?” Chaeyoung’s facial muscles relaxed and she went back to her Resting Face (RBF).

 

Chaeyoung took a bite of her sandwich and stared at the front gate. As soon as she saw the band members entering, she pretended to use her phone since Tzuyu was sprawled over the table taking a short nap. Chaeyoung wanted to avoid Dahyun as much as possible.

 

She heard the students start to mumble things about the band. Bad things. Calling them snakes and all. She strained her eyes to look at Dahyun as they walked past without turning her head. The bright smile had been reduced to a frown and this oddly made Chaeyoung feel uncomfortable.

 

After the band members walked away, Chaeyoung furrowed her brows and wondered how these students know about all the drama that has been happening even when they are not there. "I know what you are thinking, let's talk about that over some ice cream too..." Chaeyoung looked at her friend who had already woken up and smiled.

 

CY: You know mw so well~ Can we have bingsu instead? My treat this time!

 

TY: I heard the new bingsu place down the street opened, their Chocolate and Banana flavours are good~

 

CY: Strawberry.

 

TY: Yes madam... *Rolls eyes*

-------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter