Chapter 32

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Council Room]

 

The principal wanted the council to organize an event for the student body. It was a school tradition that for every 6 months, there had to be a ‘Student Leisure Day’. All classes, lectures and after school activities would be canceled so the students can have the whole day to enjoy the carnival.

 

The requirements was that there had to be many fun activities and food provided for these students. Obviously, the council could not organize the event by themselves due to the huge amount of work they each had. So Jihyo decided to assemble a team of students to help.

 

After a few hours, the councilors gathered and they presented the members they strongly suggest to be in this organising team. The councilors adjusted their ties, glasses and uniforms nervously as they started to present.

 

“Firstly, Chou Tzuyu. Star of the cheer leading club. She is an excellent student; very intelligent. AND her popularity is booming in the school. With her help as the emcee, the students would definitely enjoy and get drawn to the event.”

 

“Next, we have the TrįØ. Our school’s band have made a name for themselves not only in school but also outside of school. They are really popular among most of the students. We can get them to plan the performance segment of the event.”

 

“We also have Son Chaeyoung on the list… But we are not sure if she would be coming to school soon… Anyway, the reason we choose her is because other than being a good athlete, she can draw. We do need her to help us design the posters for the event.”

 

“Lastly, we have Hirai Momo. President of the dance club. We do need some performances for the event. She’s also quite popular around the school so her and the dance club’s help is crucial. An event can never go without a dance segment.”

 

Jihyo and Sana were impressed. Thay have trained their successors well. They nodded their heads in satisfaction and commened their councilors for the through job. Before they dismissed the councilors, Sana informed them to call up all the names they mentioned and tell them to gather at the council room after school tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter