Chapter 33

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Council Room]

 

Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Dahyun were the first to arrive. Jeongyeon pulled out a chair at the meeting table and rocked it while she stretched and yawned. “Aigooo… Jihyo ya, must we really meet this early… (yawn)… I’m so tired… ah!” Jihyo took her notebook and knocked Jeongyeon on the head. Jeongyeon ran her hand through her hair and sulked at Jihyo.

 

JY: What was that for...

 

NY: Nice work Jihyo~ *High 5*

 

JY: YA!...

 

Just then, the door opened, revealing a blonde headed girl. “MOGURI!!!~ Wasseo?!” Jeongyeon hopped up and hugged her partner in crime. “Ya~ YooJeong Unnie~ I haven’t seen you this few days! Have been skipping school huh?” Momo laughed with Jeongyeon as they hugged each other and patted each other.

 

On the other hand, Nayeon, Dahyun and Jihyo looked at each other and Jihyo looked back at them. At the same time, all of them sighed and shook their heads in exasperation. "Will it be okay for to trouble makers to be in the team?" Dahyun asked in worry. 

 

JH: Let's all take each other's hands and pray to the Lord...

 

NY: Amen...

 

DH: Amen...

 

After they both settled down, The council room door opened again, revealing Tzuyu who just came after cheerleading practice. "What a coincidence!" Momo greeted her and Tzuyu bowed back to everyone, greeting each of them as she passed by. She was really a respectful girl. 

 

“Now, we still have one more person~ Tzuyu ya, is she coming?” Sana asked with a smile. Tzuyu swallowed nervously and nodded. "Just give her some time..."

 

“I wonder who is it… She has been 5 minutes late… Even I’m not late…” Jeongyeon whined. Nayeon slapped Jeongyeon’s lap, signaling her to mind her manners. The door opened and a shorthaired dwarf entered. “MWO?!” Jeongyeon shot up from her seat and exclaimed in disbelieve. That caused Dahyun to turn and look.

 

“ ANI! I’m not going to work with her!” Jeongyeon protested. Dahyun sighed and turned away. “I’m leaving! YA!!! OW OW OW!!” Nayeon had stood up to grab Jeongyeon’s ear, forcing her to sit. Everyone made themselves comfortable and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter