Chapter 5

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Dance Room]

 

Momo negotiated with Jihyo to let the dance members stay a little longer to practice. Jihyo was against it but Sana who was in a daze agreed to let Momo stay. Momo’s begging also caused Jihyo to give in.

 

It was 2 hours past the time they were supposed to end. Some members had already left leaving Momo behind. Mina came back from the shower room and packed her things.

 

She waited for her Chauffer at the foyer. It would take him another 15 minutes to get pass the horrible jam at the highway. Mina listened to her music and scrolled through her instagram.

 

However, a blonde limping like a zombie distracted her. She realised that Momo had injured herself and the competition was 1 day away. Just then, her chauffer arrived.

 

MI: Need a ride?

 

MM: … no thanks…

 

MI: At this rate, you’ll reach home by tomorrow.

 

MM: I said I don’t need your help!

 

Mina rolled her eyes and dragged the blonde into the car. Hopping on one foot, she was then forced in to the backseat. “Where to miss?” Asked the Chauffer. Momo ignored the chauffer and continued to rant in pain.

 

MM: W-what is wrong with you...!?

 

MI: Geezzzz shut up for a moment will you?… Where’s your place.

 

MM: … … G-gongtou street.

 

MI: Gongtou street? There are actually people living there? It’s such a worn-down place… Like an earthquake just struck the place...

 

MM: Ya! So what if i live there... Ar-Are... you taking me home or not!

 

MI: Forget it mister, drive back to my place.

 

Chauffer: Noted miss

 

MM: YA! MWO!?! Mina! Are you listening?! YA!!!!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter