Chapter 51

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raine: bug my friends?! Are you crazy?!

 

JY: It’s the only way to get evidence on what they are saying…

 

Raine: I can always listen in you know?

 

Nic: I doubt so… After the last fight you and the 3 girls had, they are still unhappy you know? And I heard that they know you are keeping secrets from them… They aren’t happy…

 

CY: You are now close with Nic and us… I doubt Marcus will talk about it with you around…

 

Sarah: I can’t help much either…Marcus hates on my close friend too. He won’t reveal things to be… But I will try my best to observe…

 

Raine: But we don’t have those James Bond kind of things…

 

DH: I told you people would be against it…

 

JY: It would be so cool…

 

NY: Think of something more logical this time…

 

Nic: Argh… this is so stressful…

 

TY: You’ll be fine~ … What about we have Raine just talk to her friends? Possibilty~ But they might not say anything…

 

DH: I suggest we count on Sarah-ssi’s observing for now and draw up a better plan. Raine, if u want, you can try to ask your friends too. It’s harder to get the evidence than I thought…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Week 7/28 – November – Monday]

 

Test weeks arrived. Test weeks take up two weeks of the school weekdays. All club activities should be suspended for the students to study for the first week then the test will happen on the second. For the first week, students were required to come back to school daily for revisions of all their modules.

 

After their revision lecture, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Nic met to study together since his “friends” got into the conflict with him. Raine was still friends with them so she joined them – their new clique name with just the 4 girls – 4F (4 females)

 

The band juggled their jamming with studies. Marcus went back to hanging out with his own class and stopped talking to the 4F.

 

While Tzuyu and gang were studying, they heard laughter echoing through the staircase beside the seating area of the foyer.

 

Jen: HAHAHAHA I know right?! Omg are you going to bring your dog over to my place?

 

Deb: And who is going to give me a lift from my dorm?

 

Raine: I can~ I want to see your doggy~ Little coffee bean is so cute!!!

 

Emma: Ya… what about me…

 

Raine: Alright, I’ll go to your place too…

 

Nic looked enviously at the happy faces; those were the kind of laughter he once shared with the 4F. Now they are going about their daily lives as if nothing had happened. Sarah, seeing the situation, jogged towards Nic and engaged small talk with him, with the help of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, to distract him from the sight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter