Chapter 59

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding Dong*

 

The doorbell rang and Chaeyoung was reluctant to open it, fearing that it was her mother. Somehow, Chaeyoung managed to convince her brother to beg her father to change the codes back. That old man loves his daughter too much to change the codes anyway.

 

Chaeyoung knew the woman had the code, she can just tap her hand at the door lock or enter the code but sometimes she just gets too drunk to even do those things. Chaeyoung swear her liver is going to fail sooner of later. Chaeyoung crept to the door and listened for the sound.

 

TY: YA! Son Chaeyoung!!

 

Chaeyoung’s body relaxed immediately. She then opened the door and allowed the annoyed maknae to enter. Tzuyu stormed to the living room and crashed on the couch with her brows knitted together. Chaeyoung snickered and apologized for leaving her outside like that.

 

TY: Son Chaeyoung, I was standing outside for 30 freaking minutes!

 

CY: Mianhae~ I thought you were her…

 

TY: I shouted your name…

 

CY: My doors are kinda soundproof~

 

TY: Argh forget it…

 

CY: Geez woman, why are you so angst? It’s not like you…

 

TY: It’s nothing…

 

Chaeyoung chucked and raised her brow.

 

TY: *sigh* It’s about her…

 

CY: Hmm? What did the second Ms. JYP high do to you?

 

TY: She kissed me the other day and said she loved me… I think she did it to get rid of the pain of officially losing Momo ssi… And nowadays, she has been pestering me with notes and letters…

 

CY: Isn’t that good? You finally have her~

 

TY: But… it’s different… What’s the point if she doesn’t love you?...

 

CY: We are two troubled people on the same boat I guess…

 

TY: enough of me, how’s finding her?

 

CY: That drummer gave me this music sheet… she thinks this is a clue to Dahyun

 

Tzuyu cocked her brows and grabbed the sheet music from Chaeyoung’s extended arm. She looked at it and same a ‘What-the-F&^%-is-this’ face.

 

TY: la la la la la la la la? Why is it all in the ‘la’ note?

 

CY: I know right… the song doesn’t even make sense… It isn’t even a song.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School started normally the next day and Chaeyoung went to the band room during the school lunch break to search for Jeongyeon. She knocked and entered expecting to find Jeongyeon but saw Nayeon instead. Chaeyoung showed her manners and bowed.

 

CY: Annyeong sunbae nim

 

NY: Oh hi it’s you?

 

Chaeyoung smiled.

 

NY: how was your airport visit? I saw you and some security speaking to each other from the viewing area…

 

Chaeyoung frowned and shook her head in disappointment.

 

CY: Anyway sunbae nim, have you seen Jeongyeon ssi anywhere?

 

NY: … No…

 

CY: Sorry to as-

 

JY: Someone looking for me— oh hi…

 

NY: Hey… ahem- I’ll be going first, bye Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter