Chapter 54

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Week 9/28 – December – Sunday]

 

The Org comm was asked to report a day before the SLTC week to take note of the logistics for one last time and also to prepare them. The preparation process wasn’t easy. The logistics were everywhere so the Tzuyu and Chaeyoung decided to keep tract of it.

 

While they were doing that, each member picked one game to prepare. Soon enough, the logistics was done within the hour. The next thing they had to do was learn the dance for the SLTC from Momo and Mina. That was when it all went to .

 

The committee was split in to three groups. Each group was given a dance, which they have to learn by today. The F4 and Marcus were together. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Nic and the band were together while Mina, Momo, Sana and Jihyo were together.

 

The F4 and the pentagon were taught the first part of the dance. They danced to “ooh-ahh”. Chaeyoung and her group danced to “Do it again” while Mina and Momo’s group danced to cheer up. Momo and Mina’s group naturally learned it really quickly but there was a clash between Marcus and Nic.

 

The practice space was small since Momo and Mina were only able to get the smallest dance room available. The orchestra club had competitions soon so the booked the larger ones. Because of this, Marcus and Nic’s group would intrude to each other’s space.

 

Marcus: Hey! Watch it.

 

Nic: I’m sorry… I cant help it…

 

Jen: Marcus… forget it…

 

Raine: Maybe we can practice outside or something?

 

Marcus: If one group has to practice outside, it is the gay boy’s group!

 

The F4 all furrowed their eyebrows; uncomfortable with what Marcus was saying about NIc but they didn’t want to stop him because they knew that it might cause a fight among the five of them. Since Marcus had no friends in the org comm, they pitied him so they just kept quiet.

 

Nic was offended of course. He rolled his eyes and walked away to prevent himself from blowing up in front of Marcus. Tzuyu wasn’t happy about it and Chaeyoung saw that. She immediately grasps the taller’s wrist and squeezed tightly.

 

JH: Stop all your bickering please!

 

SN: How insulting of you to say that Marcus! I think you should be the one that goes out to practice!

 

JH: Sana...

 

SN: I have never said this but Jihyo and I have noticed the problems between all of you. We shrugged it off hopefully to see it resolve by itself but you crossed the line!

 

This was the first time in a Long time Jihyo and the others have seen Sana get so angry. The poor squirrel's face even turned red. Marcus just rolled his eyes and picked up his bag to leave. The F4 all looked at each other, contemplating on whether they should leave or stay. Either way was a bad decision.

 

Raine looked at Dahyun and furrowed her brows. She did not know what to do. Dahyun could see the hurt in her eyes too. She tapped on her phone screen secretly; Raine nodded and signaled the girls to go instead of staying. They all picked up their bags and left.

 

In the room, Jihyo and the others were still trying to calm Sana down. Meanwhile, Raine told the girls to catch up with Marcus because she needed to do something.

 

Jen: Raine, we need to talk... We realised you've been keeping a lot of things from us....

 

Deb: is it because you don't trust us?

 

Raine: I... I can't talk about this yet...

 

Emma: Raine... You trust us right?

 

Raine: guys...

 

Jen: answer her.

 

Raine: I...

 

Deb: arasseo... You don't have to say anything... Ka Ja

 

Raine: Guys... Hey... ...

 

The 3 just left her there and paced to catch up with Marcus. Raine hung her head Low and sighed as she tried to keep her tears in. She was doing well until Sarah pulled her into an embrace.

 

Sarah: There... There... Don't cry, Dahyun told me that you needed me.

 

Raine just continued sobbing in Sarah's arms. It was there that she found the most comfort. (Don't get them wrong. Sarah and Raine are just really good friends). Dahyun later excused herself from the band room and went to join them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Week 10/28 – December – Monday]

 

SLTC was officially open today. The participants were told to gather at the sports hall since there was so many of them. The Org Comm had to be in school grounds by 7 am and report to the sports hall for a briefing before they expect anyone at 8 am.

 

SN: Good morning everyone, where is Marcus and the others Raine?

 

Raine: ... I'm not sure... They didn't reply the group...

 

SN: It's alright lets just start without them. Okay so--

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter