Chapter 24

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Cafeteria]

 

CY: Ya, you look so bothered. What’s wrong?

 

TY: nothing…

 

CY: Don’t you dare lie to me! Come on now~

 

TY: Well… I made my move on Sana Sunbae… kiss… but…

 

“But?” Chaeyoung leaned forward, expecting to hear good news. “But… I got rejected… She chased me out of her house… And since then, I want to try to avoid her as much as possible… I cant face her after all that…” Chaeyoung sunk back into her seat in disappointment.

 

TY: What about you? You seem troubled too.

 

CY: Well… I was running yesterday and Jun was there and… she forced a kiss on me. He was too strong I couldn’t fight back…

 

TY: Oh my god! So it’s true that he is a player… You better keep it… His girlfriend id friends with Jeongyeon…

 

CY: I’m being careful…

 

TY: Anyway~ Was the kiss hot~~

 

CY: Chou Tzuyu!

 

TY: Hehehehe~ Mi-an~~

 

Suddenly, the cafeteria’s atmosphere turned tense and quiet as Nayeon stormed in with Dahyun but Jeongyeon was nowhere to be seen. The students could be heard whispering to each other and making up rumors that Jeongyeon left or some other .

 

Chaeyoung looked away as so to not make contact with Dahyun but her attention was caught when the students whispered that She was headed towards her direction. Nayeon picked up a cup of juice from a near by table and splashed it on Chaeyoung. She then gave Chaeyoung a slap before grabbing her collar.

 

The other students left the area and gasped in horror. Tzuyu stood up and grabbed Nayeon’s arm. “What are you doing? Let go of my friend!” Tzuyu hissed. “Stay out of it if you don’t want to get hurt.” Nayeon threatened. Tzuyu picked up her coffee and swung it at Nayeon.

 

“Perfect~ Now you really look like .” Tzuyu smirked. Dahyun stepped in and shoved Tzuyu back on the seat and almost reached for her when Sana grasped on to her hand. “Stop all this nonsense! Council Room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter