Chapter 44

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, the next few Chapters will be linked to my school experience... well, i'm not part of it but i felt that it was SO ED UP of Marcus (Not his real name) to be causing so much trouble among my friends. I Was angry so i wanted to rant about it!! DON"T WORRY!!! There will be Twice ships here too~~~ I'm really sorry TT^TT I needed to rant, forgive me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Student Council Room]

 

Mina and Momo came together to the council room. Jihyo noticed that Momo looks more fidgety than usual and decided to ask. “I ended up waking up in the floor… so I think I might have fell or something…” Momo lied because Mina was glaring at her by her side.

 

MM: Oh hey Sana~

 

Momo greeted but Sana who had her earphones on, pretended not to hear it. Momo frowned a little but not for long as the band members entered. She immediately hopped on Jeongyeon, missing her partner in crime while Nayeon and Dahyun looked at each other, shook their heads and went to sit down.

 

MI: What are we here for anyway?

 

JH: Ah~ It is for a school event but I will say more when the others come~

 

Jeongyeon whined and buried her head in Nayeon’s shoulder. “Not again….” She mumbled. Just as Jeongyeon sat up again, the doors opened. “Ani-yaaaaaaaa” Jeongyeon whined again and hit her chest. “Lord, what have I did to you to deserve this…AHHHH YA YA YA”


Nayeon pinched Jeongyeon and warned her not to go too far. “Arasseo, arasseo~” Jeongyeon smiled goofily and answered with aegyo, making Nayeon giggle. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu entered. Dahyun tried to maintain as little eye contact as possible while Chaeyoung did the same.

 

Sensing the tension and awkwardness, Jihyo started the briefing. “Alright guys~ Thank you for taking your time off to help plan this school event~ So since the last event was really successful, the school wants us to plan another one~ This event is called the JYPBS Open House.”

 

SN: It is an event where the school opens its doors for outsiders to come and take a tour or a look at our school. We want to make the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter