Chapter 37

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CY: How did you know…

 

DH: That is not important. Is this why you have been avoiding me? Because of some stupid title?

 

CY: A-ani…

 

DH: You think you are so up there that you see all of us as “Untouchables” ?!

 

CY: KIM DAHYUN! Stop pretending. I know who you are.

 

DH: … Mwo?...

 

CY: Prodigy of Arts too, more specifically… Prodigy of Piano. Like I said. So it clearly has NOTHING to do with status!

 

DH: … The why is it that you have been avoiding me?! You don’t want to be seen in a bad light? You are afraid people will think you get close to be because of my father?

 

CY: ANI! It’s not!

 

DH: Then?!

 

CY: I-I… I

 

DH: WHAT?!

 

“MY father okay?! He doesn’t want me to get close to you. Kim Dahyun. You have NO IDEA how painful it is to be away from you!” Chaeyoung’s voice turned hoarse, tears start to well up and she ran her hand through her hair. “Kim Dahyun, I love you! I love you a lot but… I can’t! We can’t be together…”

 

Dahyun spread her arms and walked towards Chaeyoung, “Chaeyoung… Don’t say that…”. “ANI!! Get away from me!” Chaeyoung protested. As much as she wants to be in Dahyun’s comforting hold, listening to her steady heartbeat and breathing, she couldn’t.

 

Dahyun backed away and sunk back into the couch in the band room and closed her yes as the tears trickled down her cheek. “Arasseo… Then let’s agree… pretend to not know each other from after the event onwards.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Student Leisure]

 

Students: GODDESS GODDESS GODDESS!!!

 

TY: YOYOYO! Yorobun! Settle down please!!...Annyeong! I am Chou Tzuyu and I will be your emcee for today~~

 

Students: WOOOOO!!! NOTICE ME!!! GODDESS!! WOOOOO!!!

 

TY: Alright alright! So welcome to Student Leisure Day! For you newcomers like me~ And all of the year 1s, it is a day held every 6 months for all of you to relax after all that hardwork and studying~ So moving on~ The first performance of the day... by our very own band...... TrįØ!!!

 

The curtains opened revealing the school band. Even after all the problems that happed, they were still loved. Jeongyeon raised her hand and hit her drumsticks against each other. The band then rocked to some songs like ‘Dumb Dumb’, ‘Do it again’, and also some English songs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter