Chapter 64

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.A]

 

JY: I just need you to cover her up if her father asks about anything…

 

TY: Aigoo… is the delinquent begging me~?

 

JY: Ms. JYP High, Chou Tzuyu nim~ Please~

 

TY: Aish Hajima Hajima…Arasseo…

 

Jeongyeon hung up the phone and walks back to Nayeon and Chaeyoung’s brother while ruffling her hair. ‘Why does this dwarf always give me so much problems…’ She thought to herself. The three were snapping their heads left and right trying to see if Chaeyoung was around the area.

 

Chaeyoung’s brother (Declan): I can’t reach her through the phone… it says that the customer’s signal can’t be reached…

 

NY: Should we split up to find her?

 

JY: Sure, our phones have battery right? We can call Declan if we are lost or something…

 

D: Okay, but you guys go in pairs over there and I’ll go alone there…

 

NY: Okay, we will meet here in 2 hour’s time if we don’t get lost ourselves.

 

The three nodded and paced towards their directions. The three worked hard; Nayeon taught Jeongyeon the basic questions to ask in English, since she herself knew quiet well; Declan and the girls showed the passerby-s pictures of Chaeyoung but to no avail.

 

While Nayeon and Jeongyeon were searching the area near the hospital, black vans pulled up beside them and outstepped a few men and women in black suits. They walked towards Jeongyeon and Nayeon while talking in to their earpieces. Jeongyeon seeing them, grabbed Nayeon close and stared at them.

 

JY: Mwo?...

 

“What do you want?!” Nayeon asked, in english, anxiously.

 

“Ms. Im Nayeon and Ms. Yoo Joengyeon?”

 

The girls nod their heads hesitantly. Suddenly, the guy lifted his hand, causing Jeongyeon to shut her eyes and hold on tight to Nayeon while the older girl squealed in horror. Jeongyeon and Nayeon’s life flashed in their heads as they anticipated the attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[S.Korea]

 

Chou hotel…

 

Mina was at Tzuyu’s hotel penthouse and has just ended their discussion for a sponsorship for the Myoui’s project. After a meeting, they would always stay to have a chat before Mina leaves for home with Momo. Since they got together, Mina saved Tzuyu the burden of taking Momo home.

 

The butler served set the tea down before he bowed to leave. Mina and Tzuyu smiled as a form of appreciation. Mina sipped on her tea while she looked out of the window. It was nighttime in Korea but morning in the states. As she placed her cup down, her sight fell on Tzuyu who seemed troubled.

 

MI: What’s bothering the always carefree goddess?

 

TY: Ah? it’s.. nothing…

 

MI: You can’t lie very well~

 

TY: I’m not lying…

 

MI: When y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter