Chapter 23

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Band Music Room]

 

Jun was walking Nayeon to the band music room. Before she entered, she gave Jun a farewell kiss. “I’ll come at 6 to pick you up?” Jun asked gently. Nayeon blushed and nodded. They made out for a little while before he left. Just as Jun turned to leave, Jeongyeon stepped in his way and grabbed him by the collar.

 

“YA!” Jun raised his voice. “You dirty PIECE OF !” Jeongyeon’s hand swung towards him and landed on the left side of Jun’s face, knocking him down to the ground and busting his lip. Before he had time to get up, Jeongyeon Jumped on top of him and gave him a beating. “Ya! Jeongyeon!!! YOO JEONGYEON!!” Nayeon screamed.

 

Jeongyeon ignored her and continued. Nayeon then tired to separate her physically but her efforts were to no avail. “OMO!!!” Dahyun was taken aback and immediately ran up to help Nayeon pull Jeongyeon away. “Get you hands off me!!!!” Jeongyeon shouted as Dahyun and Nayeon held her down.

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!” Jun got up and wiped off the blood while shouting at Jeongyeon. “How dare you put your lips on Nayeon’s when you have kissed other girls!!!” Nayeon slapped Jeongyeon’s face after she said that. Jeongyeon immediately stopped and looked away so no one could see tears welling up in her eyes.

 

NY: I don’t know why you hate Jun so much. Why do you keep accusing him of getting with other girls?! If you are a player, doesn’t mean people around you are! What’s wrong with you! All the times you accuse him you have no evidence! IF YOU ARE SOOOO SURE THEN SHOW ME!

 

J: Ya… Baebe… Let’s not get into this anymore… Let’s go home.

 

“Trying to escape?” Jeongyeon uttered. “What?” Jun asked. “You want evidence?... Fine.” Jeongyeon then reached for her phone rashly and shoved it towards Nayeon. “It’s in here. See all you want. I’m tired of protecting you and your feelings Im Nayeon. Trusting some more than your friend… fine… …I… I… I HATE YOU!!!”

 

Jeongyeon walked away as tears streamed down her face. “Unnie!” Dahyun shouted but Jeongyeon continued. Dahyun didn’t chase because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter