Chapter 62

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.A]

 

Park A&E Hospital…

 

JY: This cant be… w-what—how? What?

 

CY: … Sunbae…

 

NY: Annyeong~

 

Chaeyoung picked herself up and stood by the door to watch the ‘drama’ unfold.

 

JY: I thought you said you didn’t want to come?...

 

NY: Yea but I didn’t want to come because of you. Not because of her. Since I have free time before my lessons start, I took my time off to visit.

 

JY: … I see…  so when are you leaving?

 

NY: The day after tomorrow I guess? I want to tour the city and visit my grandparents too.

 

JY: Ahhh… then I shall go outside first… you go have your time with Dahyun...

 

NY: Ani... Don’t worry, I’m leaving soon anyway.

 

Nayeon packed her things and left but Jeongyeon chased after her. This gave Chaeyoung a chance to be alone with Dahyun for a while. Chaeyoung walked to the bedside and sat on the chair. She then held Dahyun’s hand and leaned her forehead on the back of it.

 

Chaeyoung sighed and closed her eyes; the stinging feeling in her heart coming back as she saw Dahyun in this condition. The nurse told them that Dahyun was not in a critical condition anymore but she was still in a coma.

 

CY: … Mianhae… it’s my fault that you are like that…

 

Chaeyoung wasn’t the type that cried but it hurt so much.

 

CY: Ya… pabo… wake up… wake up…

 

As soon as Chaeyoung opened her eyes and look at Dahyun, tears welled up.

 

CY: Mianhae… I lied… Ya kim Dahyun… the day when you kissed me… I lied that I felt nothing… I wanted to return the kiss back too… Kim Dahyun… I like you… no… I love you… please wake up…

 

Chaeyoung bit her lip and tried to sob with out a sound as she squeezed Dahyun’s hand tighter and tighter as her chest hurt more and more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JY: Jamkkanman… unnie… ya!

 

Jeongyeon grasp onto Nayeon and pulled her towards herself. Nayeon tried to break free but she failed. Jeongyeon then dragged her to a secluded corner and pushed her against the wall.

 

JY: Look at me…

 

NY: What do you want from me… get away…

 

JY: Look at me…

 

NY: Ya stop grabbing my hand… it hurts!

 

JY: Ya… Ya! Im Nayeon!

 

Nayeon stopped fidgeting and clenched her jaw as she looked at Jeongyeon. Both of them gave an intense stare to each other before Nayeon initiated.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter