Chapter 13

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Music Room]

 

CY: Anyway, I wont be going home with you today~ I have some things to do~

 

TY: Chaeyoung… I think the revenge thing should stop—

 

CY: Not until she apologises.

 

Tzuyu sighed in exasperation and walked out of the music room. Try as she might to talk her best friend out of it, she failed. “Aish! I hope she doesn’t do anything stupid…” Tzuyu sighed again as she got into her car.

 

Chaeyoung closed the piano cover and went down to the second floor, entering the art room. She then took a few cans of paint. “Hmmm~ Black like her soul or Red as revenge?~” Chaeyoung smirked and grabbed the red can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Band Room]

 

She then trotted up back to the fourth floor happily and entered the band room. She put the can down and shook her hand. “Ah… Revenge is truly bitter sweet…” She then crossed her arms and walked towards the set of drums.

 

“Ahhh~ impressive set of drums~ I wonder what will happen if it all became red… hehehehe~” Chaeyoung walked around the drum set and walked back to retrieve the can of paint. She opened it and a splatter of red hits the drums. Chaeyoung smirked as she saw Jeongyeon’s most precious item getting destroyed.

 

She then took out the paintbrush and painted “Artist” on the cymbals of the drums. After that, she threw the brush on to the drums causing a “Thud”. Chaeyoung wiped her sweat away and was impressed at her masterpiece. She even took out her phone and snapped a few pictures.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?!”

 

Chaeyoung snapped her head around and saw Dahyun breathing heavily with her eyebrows scrunched together. This was the first time she saw Dahyun that angry. As a matter of fact, it was the first time she saw Dahyun being angry. The artist felt no remorse. “I’m just teaching the of you club a lesson~”

 

DH: Do you know what you have done…?

 

CY: Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter