Chapter 74

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second last Chapter my friends...

Thanks for the OMG 760 subs!!!!! You guys make my day, everyday!!!

I promise to make new stories (Which are on the way) But i might upload slower because school starts next week.... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung excused herself from their conversation about the band, which she couldn’t care less about and walked to her room to unpack her things. Luckily, the apartment was designed the same but only Dahyun and Chaeyoung was occupying the place so they could have a room to themselves.

 

DH: How are you going to convince my mum to let me go back?

 

JY: Of course we have a plan! We- we…

 

NY: You don’t have a plan…

 

JY: I- I do! What are you saying? I just need time to get it together in my head…

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes at Jeongyeon’s ego again while Dahyun chuckled. Jeongyeon they sighed. She really had nothing planned. Nayeon comforted her by kissing Jeongyeon’s cheek and looked at the time. They had to go soon so Dahyun sent them to the door.

 

Jeongyeon promised to come up with a plan again… soon and she would return tomorrow. As Dahyun closed the door, the weak image of Jeongyeon showed as she looked down and sighed. She sulked the whole way back to their hotel even though Nayeon was trying her best to cheer her up.

 

Jeongyeon would occasionally smile and giggle but she would always go back to being the sulky Jeongyeon she was. Jeongyeon sat at the desk beside the window, staring out to the city that was busking under the sun. She wanted to work to come up with something but her mind was blank.

 

Nayeon came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe and walked towards Jeongyeon. Well, she thought maybe appeal would cheer the girl up but she didn’t even turn her head; not even once. Nayeon frowned and poured a cup of warm water for Jeongyeon.

 

JY: Thanks, babe…

 

NY: Jeongyeon ah, you should take a break…

 

JY: I want to but… there’s no time-

 

NY: If you don’t clear your mind, you won’t be able to think…

 

Jeongyeon heaved a sigh and leaned back on her chair, her head resting on the top of her backrest. Nayeon stood up from sitting on the bead and massaged her girlfriend’s temples; finally she was going to get some rest. Heaving another sigh, Jeongyeon let herself relax under the constant massage of Nayeon.

 

NY: Awake?

 

Jeongyeon woke up about 10 minutes later to see Nayeon still massaging her head. She squinted her eyes open and smiled at the beauty staring down at her.

 

JY: You are so beautiful~

 

Nayeon broke into a big smile and giggled as her face blushed furiously. Nayeon looked back at the girl and bent down, giving her a kiss. Jeongyeon smiled and pulled Nayeon on to her lap before feeding her with kisses on the lips and down her neck. After carrying Nayeon to the bed, she untied the bathrobe and smiled.

 

JY: Victoria’s Secret? Since when did you even get this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon and Nayeon snuggled after their touching session and Nayeon her hair.

 

JY: Thank you…

 

NY: For?

 

JY: Getting me away from work, I guess I needed this break

 

NY: Love does wonders don’t you think so?

 

JY: Love… love… THAT’S IT!!!

 

Jeongyeon hopped up and slipped into her T-shirt before running to the table and mugging over some ideas again. Nayeon didn’t feel sad that Jeongyeon ran away from their moment. She didn’t know why but she just smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Dahyun sent Jeongyeon and Nayeon out that day, she walked towards Chaeyoung’s room as she fiddled with her fingers. She knocked a few ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter