Chapter 34

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Track]

 

It was the first of April. April fools day. The day that Naeyon, Jeongyeon and Dahyun would unleash their master prank on Jun as payback.

 

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Dahyun skipped a few lectures before school ended to set up their prank. The plan consisted of little chain of pranks that then lead up to the finale. The three of them split up. Nayeon went to the bleachers with some fishing line and a bucket of glue. 

Jeongyeon went to the clubroom with a bag full of feathers and a trolley; Dahyun positioned herself near the school’s garbage chute and tries her best to unlock the padlock on the gates  with her nibble fingers. Dahyun's job was the toughest of course,; the latter had no idea how to pick a lock.

 

JY: Crrrr.... Dahyun, are you done?

 

DH: I'm trying my best! crrrr....

 

NY: crrrrr.... A pianist should have nibble and fast fingers right?

 

DH: Well, crrr.... that's why I'm a pianist and not a locksmith! 

 

NY: This is hopeless! Poor dubu has been at it for 5 minutes!

 

DH: Jeongyeon unnie, anything in the equipment room i can use to break this? The youtube tuitorials are not helping!!

 

JY: Alraight, a baton?

 

NY: Too hollow

 

JY: Badminton racket? Or the weights at the gym!!

 

NY: Gym's locked... sorry...

 

DH: You got to be kidding... Is there like a medcine ball or something?

 

JY: OH! BINGO!!! 

 

With a few hard throws, the padlock gave way. The 3 girls snickered with a hint of evil as they ran to take up their positions and waited for their prey to appear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a day of self-training and Chaeyoung was the first to come. She did some stretching and went straight to running. Dahyun, who was hiding behind a pillar, watched her as she jogged non-stop. Her short brown hair bounced and flowed to the rhythm of her running; her full, red lips parted as she occasionally gasps for air, making Dahyun swallow in awe. If only she could have those lips.

 

“KIM DAHYUN!!” Dahyun snapped back into reality as her walkie-talkie vibrated with Jeongyeon nagging at her at the other end of the line. Dahyun apologized in embarrassment and positioned herself as she saw Jun coming down the steps.

 

“Ya… that … look at how big his smile is when he sees that dwarf…” Complained Nayeon. Jeongyeon laughed and told her to concentrate. “Mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter