Chapter 60

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JY: Chaeyoung is going too...

 

NY: Get out of my way.

 

JY: Nayeon…

 

NY: …

 

JY: Yea! Walk away! Like what you always do!

 

Nayeon stopped and glared at Jeongyeon before she continued walking away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MI: What? Private Jet? It's expensive to land at airports you know...

 

MM: Please Minari~

 

MI: I love to bu- ... 

 

MM: Minariii~~~ 

 

MI: Momo... aigoo... Arasseo Arasseo… I’ll get the preparations done as soon as possible... BUT I can't afford to send them back in a jet... Father will kill me if I spend too much...

 

MM: Ne~~ I knew I could count on you!!~

 

Momo gave Mina a peck on the lips before she went to play some video games while Mina worked on some proposals because her father had to fire his last secretary for a bad job. Mina offered to help him while he finds another one. After an about half an hour, Mina finished and stretched her arms while letting out a sigh of relief. Momo stopped the game and walked to mina. She bent down and hugged Mina from the back.

 

MI: Hmmm~?

 

MM: it has been long since we went on a date…

 

MI: Do you want to go on one now~?

 

MM: Can we?

 

MI: let’s go get changed

 

MM: Help me~

 

Momo whispered that last two words, sending chills down Mina’s spine. Mina could feel her heart thumping and blood rushing to her face. Luckily, the two did not end up having and went to a high class restaurant.

 

Mina wore a black long dress with lace sleeves while Momo had her hair tied up into a ponytail, wore just a mixed fabric player and fitting pants with black heels. Momo was against her wearing just the blazer because it was very exposing but after a little of Mina’s coaxing, she agreed.

 

They had a nice meal and a cup of expensive wine. At the end of the day, Momo left the restaurant feeling solemn. They got in the car and Mina’s chauffer drove the two home. In the car, Mina thread her arm around Momo’s and leaned her head on the latter’s shoulder.

 

MI: Are you okay?

 

MM: Yea… … Mina I’m sorry…

 

MI: Mwo? For?

 

MM: I feel like I’m not worthy for you…

 

MI: Hey don’t say that… I don’t love you because of money… I love you because of you…

 

MM: … thanks…

 

MI: Come on Jagiya~ Smile~~

 

Mina stretched and face Momo. She smiled. Not only did made a smile, she managed to do an eye smile. Momo chuckled at her Aegyo, feeling flustered. With the speed of lightning, Momo leaned in and pecked Mina’s cheek.

 

Mina flinched and covered in embarrassment. This made Momo giggle and laugh at the latter’s reaction. Mina’s face turned redder and so she buried her face in Momo’s chest to hide h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter