Chapter 26

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Nayeon]

 

Nayeon went to find Jeongyeon after the encounter with the artist and the cheerleader. She talked with Dahyun and both of them decided that it was best to cancel today’s training since Jeongyeon was not going to come back; neither did they have any idea where she was because she just stomped off without her phone.

 

Nayeon walked out of the school staring at Jeongyeon’s phone. “Jeongyeon ah Jeongyeon… where can you be…” Nayeon uttered to herself. She walked into the park and sat down. She picked up her phone which has been bleeping continuously with texts from her ex, Jun.

 

‘Babe… I’m sorry’

 

‘I promise I will not do it again… please call me ASAP’

 

‘Babe… please for give me’

 

‘Babe… hey… reply me please’

 

Before more messages were sent, Nayeon switched off her phone angrily and shoved it into her band jacket pocket. Since it was a cold night, Nayeon zipped her bomber jacket up to the end and stuck her hands in the pockets. She was lucky that she chose to wear her ripped boyfriend jeans, long stripped socks and white covered shoes. It kept her warm for a little while.

 

Nayeon sat there and pondered a while before the cold got to her. Not being able to bear the cold anymore, she got up and walked towards the mall that was not far from their school. When she entered, the first thing she went for was a cup of hot coffee at Starbucks.

 

SB: Ms. what would you like?

 

NY: Mocha Frappuccino please.

 

After paying, Nayeon realised the mistake she made. She wanted a hot drink but ended up ordering what Jeongyeon usually loves. “Aish… now I’m going to freeze to death… is this my punishment?” Nayeon spoke to herself. Nayeon took her coffee and wrapped a tissue around it to help with preventing the cold from reaching her.

 

She then walked around the mall pondering where Jeongyeon would go. “Aish… Im Nayeon… You are so useless… So love stru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter