Chapter 52

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST Paper tomorrow! WOots!! Here's a chapter! Sorry my uploads may be slow because i'll get busier with reports and projects soon BOOO....

Side note: I really appreciate that all of you like this story even though some of it is about my school life... i thought it was getting boring but argh seriously... marcus!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Son Condominiums]

 

*Beep*

 

The sound of the double doors unlocking boomed after the beep. Chaeyoung wondered who it could be since it was impossible for Tzuyu to reach unless she takes a Jet from school. Chaeyoung sulked and shut her eyes as she sighed; with all her might, she dragged herself out of the bed.

 

CY: Who's there?

 

"Ah~ Chaeyoungie~ you're home early"

 

CY: So you finally came home after months of being out? What do you want?

 

"Aigooooo~ why so cold to your Mother? I just want to see my dear Daughter~"

 

The drunk, with an empty bottle of Jack Daniel's in her hand, stumbled her way to the kitchen and started ransacking the drawers, cabinets and the fridge. Chaeyoung took a deep breath. Like as though her fever was not enough, now she has a drunkard trashing her house.

 

CY: What are you doing?! Your Daughter is here, not there.

 

Chaeyoung knew she wasn't here to simply just "see her Daughter". In fact, she has never treated Chaeyoung like one. After the divorce, the woman's alcohol problem became so bad that she lost her job and can't go a day without getting drunk.

 

"Where is it....."

 

"Where is what?" Chaeyoung asked in a hint of frustration.

 

"Where is it?!"

 

CY: What are you looking for?!

 

"Don't act dumb Son Chaeyoung... WHERE IS IT?!" The drunkard snapped and threw her bottle on to the floor like a kid throwing a tantrum. She then started to pull plates and bowls off the rack and shattered them on to the kitchen floor.

 

CY: MICHYEOSSEO?!?!

 

The woman walked towards Chaeyoung and grabbed her collar.

 

"The money, where is it?"

 

CY: Oh now you tell me-

 

"SHUT UP! Just. Go. Get. It."

 

CY: Well, let me go first.

 

She threw her Daughter away and sat down on the couch after retrieving a bottle of expensive wine from Chaeyoung's wine rack. Chaeyoung doesn't drink those. It was her father's; for whenever he came to visit her. Chaeyoung, unable to catch herself, fell and hit her head onto the corner of the side table.

 

In her dizzy state, she still managed to pull herself up and grab the cheque. After scribbling a few zeros, she threw the cheque at the woman who left with a grin on her face. You might ask why Chaeyoung does not change the locks or something. Well, it is all part of the divorce contract. One parent has to stay w a child until they become adults.

 

The double doors boomed shut again. Chaey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter