Chapter 65

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Roof]

 

Mina leaned in for a kiss; their lips almost touching when Momo’s eye’s shot open and she pushed Mina away. Mina dropped on to the ground and groaned in pain as she hit her tailbone. Momo immediately pulled her up and apologized.

 

MI: You ruined—

 

MM: No time to talk!!

 

Momo dragged Mina along with her and out of the roof back into the school building. She skidded at the corner to the stairs and ran down. Her footsteps echoed through the stairs like a stampede of elephants. Mina followed behind closely while questioning the other Japanese.

 

MI: MWO YA?!

 

MM: OUT OF THE WAY SORRY!!!

 

MI: HIRAI MOMO!!!

 

MM: I sense something wrong is about to happen!!!

 

MI: Ha… ha… Wha…t?!

 

MM: I only get this feeling when Jihyo is going to do something or when the school gate is closing or when the jokbal store is about to close!! Less talking hurry!!

 

Momo then instructed Mina to call Tzuyu. She just had a feeling that Tzuyu had to come as soon as possible. In fact, she should just appear right now. Before they exited the stairs, they could see Tzuyu coming up of the stairs from her class at the second floor to the fourth.
 

Mina exited the stairwell after Momo as they headed to the Stusent Council room in a hurry. Mina was panting breathlessly and trying to catch up with the athletic dancer. Momo skidded again and swung the door open, startling Sana and Jihyo who was about to dial the last number.

 

MM: JAMKKANMAN!!!
 

Sana, Jihyo and the other councilors froze in their positions; all staring at a breathless Momo and Mina then followed by Ms. JYP High herself. Jihyo cocked her brows and put the phone down to entertain Momo who seem to have a really pressing matter.

 

MM: Thank god…

 

JH: You better have a good reason to barge in like that…

 

MI: And to ruin our moment…

 

TY: And to give me a heart attack.

 

MM: I just had a bad feeling… you were about to call Chaeyoung’s parents weren’t you?

 

JH: How did- That is none of your business.

 

TY: No. Don’t.

 

JH: Mwo?

 

MI: Should we tell her?

 

Mina looked at Tzuyu who nodded. Mina said it instead since the taller one was panting like crazy.

 

MI: Chaeyoung is missing—

 

SN: HUH?!

 

JH: Then this gives me more reason to call-

 

MM: ANI!!

 

Momo slammed the phone back down before Jihyo barely even lifts it up. Jihyo glared at her.

 

SN: What do you mean?

 

TY: Chaeyoung she…. Ha…. All I heard was she went to take a walk after something happened and she los her way… they delayed…ha… the flight to find her…

 

SN: What if Her parents found out?

 

TY: Then Chaeyoung can forget about ever attending JYP High again…

 

Sana looked at Jihyo’s conflicted expression. It was the first time Jihyo’s firmness was wavered. Sana save her the sad brows, causing Jihyo’s to furrow as she tightened her jaw. Just then, the door opened.

 

SK: Jagiya~ I bought some jajjan- Did I come in at the wrong time? I-I’ll wait outside

 

JH: Ani, it’s okay. Come help me figure this out…

 

Seungkwan stayed after hearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter