Chapter 70

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DISCLAIMER: I don't think Pink punk is ugly, just because i wrote a honey boo boo insult! THey look like a typical YG group with the firece look hahahhaha! You know when you dont like a person? you just think they ugly hahahaha.

 

 

[S.Korea]

 

That night after the others were done eating, Jeongyeon and Mina went to wash up the plates while Nayeon lazed around with the others at the dining table, still talking about some random topics. Chaeyoung went back to her apartment to touch up on some details she forgot to add in to the project while Tzuyu stayed.

 

Tzuyu walked out to the balcony and closed the sliding door be hind her to get some privacy while she enjoyed the breeze; though the air isn’t as fresh in Seoul. Sana looked around and Saw that Tzuyu wasn’t present. She wanted to talk to the latter but couldn’t find her in the living room.

 

SN: Am I interrupting?

 

TY: Hmm? Nope, take a seat if you want…

 

Sana closed the door and sat opposite of Tzuyu. Luckily, the balcony was huge enough to fit two chairs and a small coffee table. And it was sheltered too. There was no one harder to read than Chaeyoung so Tzuyu knew Sana wanted something. She was right.

 

SN: So have you read…

 

TY: The letter? Nope… sorry… and I left it back at home too

 

SN: AH- no… it’s okay…

 

TY: …

 

SN: Tzuyu…

 

TY: Yea?

 

SN: I know you might think that I am just wooing you for the sake of forgetting about Momo but… I’m not… I know you can’t bring yourself to believe me… If I were in your shoes I would feel the same too… I- ijust want to say I’m sorry… … … I must be annoying aren’t I? … well, I guess I’ll head back in

 

Sana left. Tzuyu didn’t say anything. Somehow she felt that she was falling for the older girl again. Weirdly, her chest ached when Sana was speaking. She sounded so truthful and sincere. Tzuyu haven’t became so troubled in her life. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[L.A]

 

Dahyun stared out of the window of her apartment as she sighed over and over again. She missed Korea and missed it a lot. People might ask, "why stay in the school's dorm when you can stay in your home?" After all, the prodigy's Mother owns a mansion.

 

Dahyun disliked it there anyway. She doesn't want to talk to her Mother after the fight that happened a few days ago, over her wanting to go back to Korea. And also, staying in the dorm meant she could stay away from Vernon.

 

You would think that her Father have the power to pull her out. He did. But not in the boarding school of America. Thinking about Vernon just brings back bad memories; the mistreatment, neglect and abuse, physically and psychologically.

 

Dahyun reached up to the back of her ear and shut her eyes as the horrible memories bombarded her head-Vernon pushing her so hard that she fell and got scared at that area by a stupid coffee table.

 

A sound of a bell snapped Dahyun back into reality as she went to the screen to see who is was. Well.... Speaking of the devil, it was Vernon. She pressed the speaker button.

 

DH: What do you want?

 

V: Dahyun... Let's talk...

 

DH: We have nothing to talk about.

 

V: Dahyun please...

 

DH: If my Mother sent you then leave.

 

V: She's doing this for your own good Dahyun...

 

DH: Leave.

 

V: I-

 

DH: I don't want to hear anymore!

 

V: Dah--YA! aargh why are you always giving me the cold treatment?!

 

DH: Awww... are you angry?

 

V: You -

 

DH: Go ahead, get angry again. And what? Hit me again?

 

V: ...L- Look Babe I'm sorry...

 

DH: I am not your "Babe"

 

V: Dahy-

 

Dahyun hung up and called the security of her school's dorm. She watched as Vernon was forcefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter