Chapter 18

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Roof]

 

Chaeyoung walked out into the empty roof. She stuck her hands in the pocket of her black coat and walked towards the bench. She heaved a sigh which caused a mist to form her breathe. She sat down and looked out into the horizon.

 

It was already autumn and the surrounding was painted in an ombré of red and orange. It was really beautiful and somehow stress relieving. Lately, she had been worrying about Jeongyeon's next move on her and also about the major art assignment that was coming up.

 

"Aish.... What if Jeongyeon finds out about the art model and breaks it?.... I'm as good as being expelled then..." Chaeyoung uttered to herself then breathed another sigh. She took her hands out from her pocket and cupped her face to warm herself up.

 

She looked towards the direction of the field. It was hard to miss that ever green field made of artificial grass. And it is especially hard to miss it when the cheerleaders are there. Chaeyoung could see fans on the bleachers supporting their favorite cheerleader.

 

Tzuyu was up next. She did a cartwheel and got tossed up to the third tier of the formation and ended it off elegantly in the flamingo stance. Tzuyu's fans were going crazy. Chaeyoung smiled to herself looking at how far her best friend had come.

 

***Flashback***

 

Tzuyu had changed over the years; she used to be bullied in elementary and middle school for her height. Being a shy and soft-spoken girl, it didn't help reduce the bullying.  Her Mother did come to school a few times but the bullying didn't stop. Not until Chaeyoung came along.

 

[Toilet]

 

Bully: Ya! Babo! Where is the homework I told you to do! You are purposely getting me in to trouble aren't you!

 

TY: I-I-I'm sorry.... I'll make it up to you...

 

Bully: Hmm... You are rich aren't you? Give me all of your monthly allowance.

 

Tzuyu handed the bully her allowance and the bully counted it with a smirk. "$500 HAHAHA! Thanks!" Before the bully kept the money in her pocket, it got snatched out of her hand. "Who do you think you are?!" The bully scream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter