Chapter 73

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third last Chapter...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graduation day came the following Monday. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung Jihyo, Mina all attended the ceremony rooting for Jeongyeon, Sana, Nayeon and Momo. They did well for their project and got accepted by good universities.

 

JH: I’m surprised Momo made it to graduate

 

MI: Excuse me, you are talking about my girlfriend…

 

TY: Busted~

 

The four turned their attention on stage as their names got called out to come to receive their certificates. The ceremony ended with the traditional hat toss as the graduates cheered. After the ceremony, many students could be seen taking pictures with their families and seniors.

 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon finished their turns and looked at their other friends taking pictures with smiles hung of their faces. Nayeon smiled bitterly and sighed.

 

NY: If only Dahyun was here…

 

JY: I’ll fulfill your wish then~

 

NY: What?

 

JY: We’ll fly to L.A and get our baby back!

 

Nayeon laughed at the crazy plan. How are they going to just get Dahyun back like that? It seemed impossible but she trusted Jeongyeon. The latter always had some crazy plans in that small head of hers.

 

They returned to their dorms to freshen up while Sana packed for her flight to the states since she was posted at Harvard. Jeongyeon told Nayeon to pack her things too, since Jeongyeon was serious about the ‘going to save Dahyun thing’.

 

A knock on their apartment door alerted Sana as she offered to open the door since the latter had finished packing her things. She was afraid at first. She thought it might be the crazy freshmen again but to her relief it was Tzuyu. Sana invited her to come in but Tzuyu declined and just hugged the girl.

 

TY: Can I send you off?...

 

SN: You don’t have to~ stay and revise for school

 

TY: Please…

 

SN: okay okay~ I love you

 

Tzuyu buried her head nearer to Sana’s neck as sulked. She didn’t want Sana to go when they had just started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Airport]

 

Since Sana’s flight was first, Sana had to leave for the departure hall earlier than Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Tzuyu was heartbroken and it took Jeongyeon and Nayeon a good 5 minutes to pry the girl away from Sana and another 10 minutes and a MacDonald’s meal to comfort her.

 

Sana had promised Tzuyu that she would try everything to maintain the long distance relationship and Skype call her everyday. Sana is a person to keep her words so Nayeon assured Tzuyu that the relationship would turn out well unlike the stereotypical breakups.

 

Tzuyu sent Nayeon and Jeongyeon to the departure gate as she bids them goodbye.

 

TY: Please take care~ I guess I’m going to go now… Chaeyoung must be wondering where I went…

 

Nayeon laughed.

 

Tzuyu looked at her in confusion.

 

JY: Well, you don’t have to worry because apparently, she’s behind you

 

Tzuyu snapped her head back to see Chaeyoung carrying a backpack that looked like half of her could fit in. Tzuyu asked her friend why she was even at the airport at 6 am in the morning because she knew Chaeyoung wouldn’t even wake up even at 6pm.

 

CY: I’m going with them

 

And in a unanimous voice, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Tzuyu exclaimed.

 

CY: Yea, you heard me… I wan to help get Dahyun back.

 

TY: Chaeyoung…

 

JY: Why is this turning into a drama…

 

NY: Stop joking around… you have school tomorrow!

 

CY: I’m not! Please Tzuyu, help me convince Jihyo unnie…

 

TY: Chaeyoung you know I can’t-

 

CY: Please… you know how Dahyun unnie is important to me…

 

‘Unnie’. Chaeyoung called Dahyun ‘unnie’. This was already enough to make Jeongyeon and Nayeon drag Chaeyoung into the departure hall with them. Now they know that Chaeyoung really has a thing for Dahyun. Tzuyu’s jaw dropped and tried to stop them but the security stopped her first.

 

Tzuyu sighed and dragged her feet back to her car where Mr. Kim was waiting and told him to get her to school. She knew damn right that Jihyo was going to murder her and all of the three when they come back.

----------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter