Chapter 42

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Drive]

 

“YAAAA!!!! LOOK OUT FOR THE RED CAR!!!”

 

“CHECK YOUR MIRRORS!!!”
 


“Please don’t break my Maserati…”

 

“LEFT LEFT LEFT!!!”

 

“JESUS CHRIST PLEASE HEAR MY PRAYERS”

 

Dahyun repeatedly screamed this few phrases as Tzuyu swerved the car around the expressway. Thank god it was late at night so there were very little cars on the road. Soon, Tzuyu pulled up in the condo complex. Dahyun shut her eyes as Tzuyu parked abruptly.

 

TY: HAHAHAHAHA~ Minahae~ Sunabe nim, we are here~

 

Dahyun’s eyes slowly opened to see if they had stopped. By now, she was in some weird yoga position in her seat due to Tzuyu’s reckless driving. Dahyun shot up and out of her car and ran around the perimeter to see if it was scratched.

 

DH: Aigoo... my baby are you hurt?... Mama is sorry.... 

 

After the inspection, she heaved a sigh of relieve and glared at Tzuyu who just laughed.

 

DH: YA! Why are you laughing?! You almost got me killed!!

 

TY: Hahahaha! Mian HAHAHAHAH Minahae~

 

Tzuyu then collected herself and dragged Dahyun with her. “Ya… Where are we going? You are not going to kill me again right…” Dahyun asked in a shaky voice. Tzuyu giggled.

 

TY: Trust me this time~ I promise it is safe and I won't hurt you

 

DH: .......

 

TY: Please...

 

DH: Arasseo Arasseo...

 

They came to a fancy lift lobby and waited as Tzuyu pressed the button. Dahyun looked around, not surprised because she lives in this kind of lifestyle too. Then her eyes met with a large glass sign near the reception at the corner. “Condominiums…” She uttered.

 

Before she could walk any further to see the whole sign, Tzuyu dragged her into the lift.

 

TY: Sunbae! The lift is here~

 

DH: O-okay, I'm coming

 

Dahyun saw as Tzuyu p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter