Chapter 40

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Drive]

 

Seungkwan patted the back of Jihyo’s head, “Ya, jagiya~ calm down alright?” Then he took her hand and intertwined their fingers together. “Let the poor blonde go~ she’s just did it out of anger you know?” Jihyo stopped in her tracks and shook his hand away. “Ya! Did she bribe you to help her?!”

 

Seungkwan raised his hand and shook his hands. “A-ani! Ya… is my Jihyo angry?~” He smiled as Jihyo pouted and turned away. With his hands still in that position, he skipped in front of her and teased “Hajima haji haji hajima~ Hwanaeji ma~” Jihyo tried to maintain a straight face but obviously failed.

 

JH: I hate you so much...

 

Jihyo hit him a couple of times before holding his arm and continuing to walk to the car park. The Boo family is not really a rich company like the Chous or the Myouis but they still have a few franchises set up throughout Korea. ‘Boo’s Vocal Studio’ would be the name to pop up on any search engine for vocal training.

 

He dug his pockets for the keys to his black BMW i8 and opened the door for Jihyo. He got in and drove her home. At least, that’s what Jihyo thought. “Where are we going?” Jihyo asked in confusion. Seungkwan smiled and held his girlfriend’s hand. “Don’t you trust me~?”

 

JH: Ani jagiya~ It's just that I still have a lot of work to do...

 

SK: Aigoo... All you think about everyday is work? I think I am going to get jealous over with those proposals of yours!

 

JH: Ani~ Jagiya~ Saranghaeyo~ Don't throw a tantrum now...

 

SK: Kekekekeke~ Anyway, Sana has volunteered to hekp you do your work while we go on this date~

 

JH: You told her to do ALL my work?! She's going to hate me...

 

SK: Well... that's your problem now...

 

JH: YA!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long drive, they arrived at Incheon. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter