Chapter 61

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.A]

 

Park A&E Hospital…

 

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon went to the hospital after their brunch together. It was their second day here and they had already grew closer because of this. The times when the two pranked each other seemed so long ago. Jeongyeon walked to the reception in hopes of hearing that Dahyun was here and she was in luck.

 

“Yes, there is a patient called Kim Dahyun here… you two are…?”

 

JY: Ah, we are her friends

 

“Ahh I see but Ms. Kim instructed us to not allow anyone else into the room without her permission…”

 

JY: … ohh… not even just a while? We came all the way from Korea just to visit her…

 

“Hmmm… I’m a fraid not… maybe I can give her a call and see if she allows it?”

 

JY: Can you?

 

“Sure, please take a seat Ms~”

 

JY: Thank you so much Ms. !!

 

The nurse called Dahyun’s mother, who wanted to know who was that friend; so the nurse passed the phone to Jeongyeon who spoke to them privately. Of course Dahyun’s parents were happy to hear from Jeongyeon since she was one of the people who helped take care of Dahyun.

 

Jeongyeon mentioned that since it was the summer holidays, she came to L.A to have a holiday and heard that Dahyun got hospitalised in the same area she was touring for today from some of the other students in school and on their Chatter page.

 

JY: You know our school~ the students are like crazy sasengs... I easily found out where Dahyun was admitted at wit hall the bits and pieces of hints here and there... So i was wondering if i could get your permission to visit Dahyun before i leave the state for another?

 

"Aigoo~ Sure! Anything for Dahyun's close friend! Pass the phone back to the nurse and i will speak to her~"

 

JY: Ne~ Take care ookay auntie?~

 

"You too Jeongyeon~"

 

Jeongyeon passed the phone back to the nurse. Jeongyeon lied but at least some of it was the truth. But one thing Jeongyeon did not mention was Chaeyoung’s presence because she knew Dahyun’s mother would flip out. Now with permission granted, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung went up to the ward to visit Chaeyoung.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

CY: What is an unconscious patient going to do even if you knock?

 

JY: Ya at least I’m respectful… unlike someone…

 

CY: Let’s not bicker…

 

Jeongyeon opened the door and was shocked at the sight she saw. She stood rooted to the ground causing Chaeyoung to bump into her and fall onto the floor. Chaeyoung rubbed her in pain as she whined.

 

CY: Mwo ya…

 

JY: This can’t be… w-what—how? What?...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter