Chapter 48

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Restaurant]

 

Raine: I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you...

 

Nic: aiya... It's okay... I'll get over this... Once this 7 months is over, we don't have to see that Marcus and drummer...

 

Raine: Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, are you both alright?

 

CY: I get this treatment from Jeongyeon most of the time so I got over it just now.

 

TY: I'm fine, I was just angry that they so mean.... Thank you Raine sunbae nim for caring~

 

TY: Anyway, is it okay if I ask what Is wrong with your clique? I have been observing... All of you seem distant...

 

Nic: wow~ miss popular notices us? I'm touched~

 

Raine: well... I know a lot of things... But I can't tell it to them... My clique rants to me so I have to keep a lot of things...

 

Nic: so we are unhappy with the fact that she keeps things from the clique... But still I'm sorry for hating you but I understand you.

 

CY: You sure are trustworthy~

 

Raine: But it comes with a big price...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Week 2/28 – October – Wednesday]

 

The team were asked to give an on the spot presentation of their games to the Teachers in charge of the freshmen camp. They were all nervous of course but it was too late to back out.

 

Chaeyoung started first. She presented her game with confidence and charisma which shocked the others and Teachers; except Tzuyu because she knew Chaeyoung so well. Other than being impressed at her charisma, the Teachers were also impressed in her games' concepts.

 

Chaeyoung grinned at Marcus and Jeongyeon who just rolled their eyes. Next was Tzuyu, the poor maknae had concepts hat were not so good but then Chaeyoung and Jihyo rebutted, helping her put her game through. Nic was up next similarly, Chaeyoung helped him.

 

(Games accepted: 7/30 - Total games: 11)

 

When it was Jeongyeon and Marcus' turn, Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter