Chapter 57

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Week 12/28 – December – Thursday]

 

CY: Dad please...

 

"No. How many times have I told you not to interact with that prodigy?!"

 

CY: Dad...

 

"Because of your Mother, my reputation gone to ! Do you want the families to judge us more?!"

 

CY: All you care about is reputation reputation reputation! Can't you just let me for once?!

 

"Son Chaeyoung, when did I not allow you to do whatever you want? I spoilt you too much!"

 

CY: I want to see her!

 

"No. Forget about even going to school."

 

Just then, Chaeyoung heard the door bellow as the locks engaged. Chaeyoung's blood boiled.

 

CY: Now you are locking me up?!

 

"It's for the best."

 

CY: I hate you!!!!

 

Chaeyoung slammed the phone down and laid on the couch. Her Father had the ability to change the conformation of her penthouse's lock from overseas. He thought this was for the best. For Chaeyoung to avoid Dahyun and keep her ex Wife away from her Daughter.

 

Chaeyoung knew there was no use prying the locks open. This wasn't the first time. But something in her made her want to try. She picked up her phone and failed for Tzuyu while she pressed a wide combination of buttons.

 

"Access denied"

 

The lock repeated for the 20th time. Chaeyoung called Tzuyu again who was on her way to her condominium after going to the hospital to take the master key card from Dahyun. Luckily, it worked. Chaeyoung grabbed her baseball jacket and rushed to the airport with Tzuyu.

 

TY: Gimpo Airport. Step on it!

 

Mr. Kim: yes young miss.

 

He accelerated causing Tzuyu and Chaeyoung to lean back. Dahyun was supposed to be sent to the states today and she might not be back until she was well. It didn't seem good for her...

 

TY: I'm surprised that you want to see her

 

CY: ... It's my fault that she's like that anyway... I want to apologise to her parents...

 

TY: Her parents? Son Chaeyoung, you are a prodigy, so is Dahyun sunbae... Are you sure?

 

CY: I don't care what her parents think of my family....

 

TY: ahh~ an act of true love~ cute

 

Chaeyoung glared at the taller girl and looked out of the window. Chaeyoung swallowed hard and fiddled with her fingers as she worried if she still could see Dahyun for one last time. Meanwhile in school, Seungkwan was trying to calm Jihyo down.

 

They were supposed to have a meeting today for the freshmen orientation activities but only the pentagon, Momo and Mina turned up. All of them coward in fear as the leader stomped around and slammed the table. She now had two tails… Sana too helped in calming her down.

 

The councilors adjusted their glasses and cleared their throats before they went to call the other Org Comm members.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter