Chapter 72

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Day 5]

 

The school issued an announcement about the dormitory stays saying that it would be extended for about another month to test out a new plan that they wanted to test out. Of course this caused a little unhappiness and outrage among the students but the school coaxed them into it by offering more Character Points for them.

 

(Characters points - A form of reward points earned from participation of any school event or after school clubs)

- Important for one's future. 

How? Character points or (CP) will be looked at by the various university Advisors. For example: Even people with grades that barely meet the university criteria can get into the university because of high CPs)

 

Tzuyu woke up early because she had to go back to the school building to settle the details for the council's investiture. The results were out and the councilors were as busy as ever. Jihyo was elected as president again and Tzuyu as the Vice President this time. 

 

Tzuyu rubbed her sleepy eyes. She stood up and stretched, twisting her waist side to side. As she looked back, she saw her best friend sprawled over the bed, half covered and half not. The tall girl helped to set her blanket right and combed back a stray stand of hair away from her face. 

 

Tzuyu smiled at how peaceful Chaeyoung looked when she was sleeping; the only time the girl actually looked at peace. Tzuyu got changed into a white top and black shorts. She then reached for her green bomber jacket, slipped into her Black Vans Old skool's and walked towards the school building. 

 

While walking, she tucked her hands into her jackets and felt a papery texture. She cocked her brows and fished the object out. It was Sana's letter; still unread. Tzuyu lied about not bringing the letter, she just didn't want to read it. Or was she afraid to read it? She shook her head and tore the envelope open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Tzuyu

 

Hi, the reason I wrote this is because I want you to know that my feelings towards you aren't fake... I was afraid to confess to you. I was afraid you might think I'm using you to get over Momo or make her jealous. And I am confident to say that it's not what you think...

 

I don't know when but I had slowly develop Hess weird feelings whenever I see you or when we are close... I'm really sorry Tzuyu... Please if you could... Give me a chance... 

 

I understand you can't and I don't expect it that much either... But please allow me to continue loving you, even if it is as a Friend... 

 

Sana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the letter, Tzuyu felt her heart drop. Why was she feeing like this? Does Sana really have that effect on her? Tzuyu shook the thoughts away and realised she has already arrived at the council room. She took a deep breath, to calm her nerves before she faced Sana

 

'Tzuyu, act normal... Okay... 1,2,3' she pulled the door open to only be faced with Jihyo who was typing something, which presumably was the invitations to the invest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter