Chapter 30

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Café]

 

“Ya~~! My unnie looks so good~ Admit it, I’m good at choosing dresses too aren’t I?” Jeongyeon teased playfully. Nayeon smiled shyly at her friend and sat down at the table they were at. Jeongyeon waved at the waiter and ordered a Mocha frap, Hazelnut coffee and also a slice of cheese cake.

 

NY: Ya... But i dont feel like eating cheese cake today...

 

JY: But i do~

 

NY: Yoo Jeongyeon... What kind of date is this?

 

JY: Unnie you promised me~~

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and looked out of the window. Jeongyeon stared at the beauty in front of her, making Nayeon blush a little when she realised Jeongyeon looking at her. “Ya, babo! Stop staring!” Jeongyeon broke out into giggles. “You are cute when you’re shy~ Now I know why so many guys want you~” Jeongyeon flirted.

 

NY: My dear Jeongyeon, you are popular yourself too~ A line of guys and girls are waiting to even get a minute with you

 

JY: And you are that lucky one~

 

NY: Mwo? I didn’t even join that line in the first place!

 

The food and drinks arrived and they continued to talk about random things like the school and the band. Suddenly, Nayeon looked down, sighed and played with her coffee. Jeongyeon tilted her head in confusion and asked, “What’s wrong…?”

 

Nayeon shook her head. “It’s just that it reminds me of him… you know? It's hard to move on...” Jeongyeon took Nayeon’s hand and gave her a warm smile. “Im Nayeon, forget about him and focus on me. You promised.” Nayeon was taken aback a little. She had not seen Jeongyeon’s genuine smile and gentle side in ages.

 

Jeongyeon anxiously breathed in and out a few times. She did not know if Nayeon would accept her or not since she had just fell out of a relationship, but she was willing to try. “Im Nayeon, will you be my girlfriend?...” Nayeon smiled sheepishly but had a glint of trouble in her eyes.

 

“Honorifics.” Jeongyeon sighed and tried again, this time w a hint of Aegyo.

 

JY: Nayeon UUnnie~ Will you be my gwirlfwriend~~

 

Nayeon blushed and giggled in embarrassment. She then collected herself. “I will accept but only on one condition~” She leaned closer and whispered into Jeongyeon’s ear. Jeongyeon smirked and nodded her head. “Considered it done!!” She said confidently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Band Music Room]

 

Dahyun quit staring out of the window and went back to her piano to play a few more pieces before she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter