Chapter 35

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Council Room]

 

Chaeyoung designed and printed some posters for the event and was now heading to the council room to let Jihyo and Sana see the draft. She opened the door and the sudden sound of Jihyo slamming the table made her jump.

She entered quietly while Jihyo was screaming her lungs out and placed the drafts on Sana’s table.

 

JH: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?!?!?! PRANKING SOMEONE LIKE THAT?! DID YOU KNOW YOU THREE RUINED THE SCHOOL”S REPUTATION?!
 

JY: Geezzz, calm down…

 

JH: calm down? NO! THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN POST IT ON THE INTERNET!!!

 

JY: He deserved it—

 

JH: YOO JEONGYEON!

 

JY: Honorifics, please.

 

JH: SHUT--! *SIGH* You three have got all of us in enough trouble… I’m taking you guys out of the event.

 

NY: Jihyo ya…

 

JH: You guys can leave now.

 

NY: Is there nothing you can do?...

 

JH: What? and caused more trouble?!

 

Sana pitied the scolding the band was getting. It was true that he was a player; she experienced it herself. She paused her discussion with Chaeyoung and spoke up for the band a little.

 

SN: Jihyo ya... Calm down...

 

Jihyo sighed and shook her head. “As much as we want you guys to perform… The director said it was either you all leave and the event stays OR he would just cancel the whole event…” Jeongyeon slammed her fist on the table, which gave Sana and Chaeyoung, who were discussing about the templates another shock. “Then I will go talk to him!”

 

Nayeon pulled Jeongyeon back to her seat and Jihyo continued. “Sunbae, we are already in enough trouble. We . don’t . need . More!” Jihyo sighed again. “Remove the post about Jun you posted on Chatter… and lie low for a while… don’t get into more trouble… if not, the director might disband you guys…”

 

JY: Ya! Then what about us?... You won't fight for us?

 

JH: Look... i tried but...

 

NY: Jeongyeon, just give her a break... It's alright Jihyo, WE understan-- 

 

Dahyun looked down and sighed. “I will ask my dad to do something about it…” Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun with their eyes widening. “Ya… Dahyun… don’t…” Nayeon begged. “Ne… missing this small event is not a big deal!” Jeongyeon placed her hand around the maknae and pat her back.

 

Dahyun flinched from Jeongyeon's touch and stood up to leave first. As much as she did not want to ask anything from her doting father, she needed and wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter