Chapter 11

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS










[Dance Studio]

 

MM: hold me like that, them 1…2…3… turn, switch, turn. Caught that? You try.

 

Mina started to move her body to the music. Momo was impressed that she could grasp the steps so quickly just in one teaching. Well, she is not the Black Swan for nothing. Momo felt that she somehow got attracted to Mina when she dances.

 

MI: Like this?

 

Momo applauded and commended Mina for her quick learning. “Next, it’s the couple move so when I step here, you move. Then left, twirl, change, twirl in and lean back.”

 

MI: I hope a hip hop dancer like yourself can balance.

 

Momo rolled her eyes and started to dance. Soon, the twirl part came. The first twirl was successful but the second was not. Momo twirled but lost her balance, causing her to trip.

 

MI: Whoa! Carefu—

 

Mina and Momo’s eyes were wide open but their lips closed on each other. Both were too shocked to move but eventually snapped away. “A-a-alright… Let’s call it a day…”

 

Momo walked out to the toilet blushing hard while Mina gulped down her water. Mina placed her hand on her chest and could feel that her heart was racing. “Aniiiii!” She tried to shake away the embarrassment and packed her things.

--------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter