Chapter 16

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Rooftop]

 

Dahyun was back at her quiet spot during lunch, thinking about what happened. She had a lot of things on her mind. Other than being confused why she was so disappointed at Chaeyoung, she was also worried abiout what Jeongyeon would do to her next.

 

She heard someone come out onto the roof and turnt around to see who it was. “Artist… What are you doing here? What do you want?”. Without a word, Chaeyoung walked towards the bench Dahyun was sitting on and placed a set of washed uniforms and Dahyun’s bomber jacket.

 

She bowed emotionlessly and walked away. “Wait.” Chaeyoung stopped. “Are you not going to apologize to Jeongyeon?” Chaeyoung walked away. Dahyun continued, "If you don't apologise, you might face her wrath!" Chaeyoung continued walking back into the school closing the doors to the roof behind her. “Aish that punk…” Dahyun hissed angrily.

 

She picked up her clothes and got a whiff of the fragrance. She felt her heart sink. She really thought Chaeyoung was different and not one of those two-faced girls that made up 70% of the school's girl population. “Son Chaeyoung… I thought you were different…”

 

Dahyun wore her bomber jacket, left and carrying her uniform and sticking the right into the pocket of the jacket. ***Crunch*** she cocked her brows and took out the piece of paper. She opened it to see Chaeyoung’s drawing of her but this time, there was something added below the drawing.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

Dahyun let out a laugh, and tore the drawing then letting the wind blow the pieces away. "How insincere..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mina]

 

Dance session started but today’s sessio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter