Chapter 69

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.A]

 

DH: Vernon? You’re here? I thought you—

 

V: Once I heard about your accident I flew here immediately…

 

DH: You didn’t have to…

 

V: How could I not?

 

DH: What about your studies… You’ll miss so much…

 

V: For a girl who just recovered, you ask a lot of questions hehehe~

 

Just then, Dahyun’s mother came in with the doctor tailing behind her. He performed a few physical tests on Dahyun to make sure she is okay before giving her a full day schedule of more tests like CAT scans and etc.

 

After a full day filled with radiation exposure, Dahyun finally got the clear sign from the doctor. However, the doctor still requires her to stay in the hospital for 1 more day in case anything happens. Dahyun's mum thanked the doctor and send him out.

 

V: Your friends came to visit

 

Mrs. Kim: Jeongyeon and Nayeon of I'm not wrong. Your bandmates

 

DH: They are back in Korea now?

 

Mrs. Kim: Most likely

 

DH: you aren't going to let me go back are you...?

 

Mrs. Kim: It's for your best baby...

 

DH: But mum, I love it there... I love it there in Korea!

 

Mrs. Kim: No, you will have a better life here Dahyun and also, Vernon is here

 

DH: But-

 

Mrs. Kim: My decision is final. And also I want you to be with Vernon.

 

DH: But-…

 

Dahyun's Mother then took her leave to attend to some business matters. Vernon sat by Dahyun's side and held the girls hand. Dahyun left nothing for the boy; she already moved on.

 

DH: Vernon look—

 

V: Anyway, Jeongyeon and Nayeon ssi came by my sister's house. Apparently their Friend was missing. A girl called Chaeyoung

 

DH: D-did you just say Chaeyoung?

 

Vernon nodded. "She came..." Dahyun mumbled. Vernon cocked his brows in confusion but Dahyun suddenly grabbed on to his shoulders and begged him to take them to the airport. Vernon was taken aback at the sudden out burst and just nodded.

 

Dahyun tried her best to walk properly. The few days of not eating anything and lying in bed didn't do good for her physique. She got changed while Vernon went to check her out and get his car.

 

Dahyun went out to see a navy blue Lamborghini waiting for her. She didn't expect Vernon to be that rich. Well, maybe she did; the reason she broke up with him was because of his boastfulness. Dahyun got in and the Lambo did its job of getting her to the airport in no time.

 

Dahyun ran in to check for all the airlines that was heading to Korea. Luckily, it wasn't hard to find because only 3 was heading there. Dahyun then zoomed to the departure gates but to her disappointment, she was too late. She caught a glimpse of Chaeyoung going past security.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter