Chapter 31

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Café]

 

Dahyun has been looking bothered for the past few days, so Nayeon and Jeongyeon skipped school and took her out to the local café near the school so they could find out the reason. Dahyun was sighing and looking out of the window for the past few minutes while Jeongyeon and Nayeon were eyeing each other to start the conversation first.

 

Dahyun soon noticed her fidgety friends and went straight to the point. “What is it guys…” Jeongyeon and Nayeon both cleared their throat. Jeongyeon then picked up her Frappuccino and took a few sips, leaving Nayeon to be the person who asks.

 

NY: Well… we have noticed that you have been lacking in practices and skiiping school lately… What’s troubling you?

 

DH: … I want to tell you guys but I doubt you guys would care…

 

JY: Ya! We are your friends! Of course we would care! Who do I need to beat up today?

 

Jeongyeon pulled the sleeves up of her band jacket while standing up with the 'I'm-gonna-kill-someone-face'. Nayeon giggles and pulled her girlfriend back down on to the chair and slapped her lightly a few times. They both giggles but stopped when they saw that Dahyun was in no mood to play.

 

NY: But seriously, who is bothering you?...

 

DH: If it was about a person you all dislike but me? How will you react?

 

JY: … … don’t tell me it’s about that stupid dwarf…

 

DH: … …

 

NY: Why do you care about her so much…

 

DH: I don't know... It hurts to see her like that...

 

JY: Kim dahyun... YOU FELL IN LOVE WI—

 

DH: SHHHH! … I don't know okay?… And lately she hasn’t been coming to school…

 

NY: Why?

 

DH: Well… a few days ago… Jun…did bad things to her… you know... molested...

 

JY: She deserves it.

 

DH: YA! Unnie! 

 

JY: I'm just saying...

 

NY: Okay you two. Stop bickering.

 

Dahyun lowered her head in disappointment. She knew her members would have that kind of reaction. She already expected this.Nayeon crossed her arms and sighed. “Well I suppose we can help you. We are doing this for you. Not her okay...?”

 

Dahyun lifted her head, her eyes lit up and a smile appeared on her face. This made Nayeon smile too. “There’s our happy Dubu~” Nayeon said as she pinched her cheek. Jeongyeon on the other hand, was whining. She did not want to help that dwarf in any way but since her girlfriend agreed, she had no choice. “Kim Dahyun. You owe me big time…” Dahyun smiled and thanked both her unnies.

 

Jeongye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter