Chapter 55

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Week 10/28 – December – Friday]

 

The last day of SLTC rolled around. The org comm performed their special dances, which earned a lot of cheers from the crowd. The SLTC participants were then given a BBQ night where they all got to interact and plan their group empire for Freshmen Orientation.

 

The participants were happy but not the Org Comm. Over he past few days, Chaeyoung continues to ignore Dahyun. Marcus was pulling tricks and always bickering with Chaeyoung, Nic and Tzuyu.

 

Nothing Changed.

 

After the participants left, Jihyo and Sana called for a debrief where they tried to resolve all these problems. It failed miserably with Marcus walking out on the whole group again. Jihyo pinched her nose bridge and sighed again.

 

JH: Look, after SLTC is the freshmen orientation… I hope all of you can resolve your conflicts now so we can go through the Freshmen Orientation smoothly alright?

 

Marcus: I don’t mind.

 

Sana: Chaeyoung? Nic?

 

They looked at each other, sighed and nodded.

 

JH: Alright so what is the problem. Fight it out.

 

Marcus: Okay. Let me start first… Firstly, before the day we start the discussions, this artist already has a problem with me. Every time there was art club activities, she would just grunt at my work as though she is more superior than me.

 

Dahyun and Tzuyu wanted to laugh so badly. Marcus didn’t know that he was talking about an art prodigy. Chaeyoung shot glares at them. She didn’t want the secret to be out. Marcus then continued to Nic.

 

Marcus: Next is this . Who bosses people around like no other business—

 

Nic: Do you think you can do a better job than me?

 

Marcus: SHHHHHH shut up. It’s not your turn. Anyway, you aren’t even in charge of anything. And you act as though you know everything.

 

Nic: You are just being bias!

 

JH: Don’t shout please…

 

NY: I got something to say. You are such a hypocrite aren’t you marcus?

 

Marcus: excuse me?

 

NY: Are you deaf?

 

Jeongyeon got nervous, it was her first time seeing her girlfriend bickering with someone and also, it wasn’t part of the plan. But screw the plan. Nayeon was already too engrossed in the bickering to the point of no turning back.

 

NY: You came here and caused a racket. Once you have your other friends, you just leave the ‘Pentagon’ ‘s friendship so torn like that.

 

Marcus: Why are you nagging at me? I did not ask them to not get close with nic!

 

Nic: Riiiight….

 

Jen: you did…

 

Marcus: now you are with them too?!

 

Deb: That day at the restaurant… you kept Raine’s phone so we will not know we have a meeting is it?

 

Marcus: No! Don’t accuse me!—

 

JY: We are not stupid marcus.

 

Emma: Why?...

 

Marcus: You guys are just ganging up on me!!! This is what you call talking Ms. President?!

 

JH: Arasseo! Enough! All of you are dismissed. Go back early.

 

SN: We will settle this privately…

 

Jihyo was the first to leave the room. Everyone could see that she wasn’t happy and was troubled. Sana saw the others out then proceeded to the council room. She had a feeling that Jihyo would be there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu had to rush to her parents’ hotel for some emergency meeting while Momo and Mina went dating since they had a day off. Chaeyoung was left behind to try to grab a cab for herself so she could ride home. She doesn’t own a chauffer because she saw no need in one.

 

Dahyun got in her car and drove to the foyer. She rolled down the windows and offered Chaeyoung a ride. Chaeyoung refused coldly at first but the sound of thunder followed by pitter-patters convinced her to get in to her only source of shelter home.

 

Dahyun insisted she walked Chaeyoung upstairs even though the poor dwarf rejected 5 times. Upon reaching Chaeyoung’s doorstep, she paused and sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter