Chapter 49

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Week 5/28 – November – Monday]

 

This week was a free week before they Org comm have to have a dry run for all thirty games that they had come up with to cut it down to 20 games. Life for each org comm member went back to his or her normal routines. The ‘Pentagon’ still had tensions with each other but will meet to talk about it.

 

Marcus went back to his own class’s clique and halted all communication with the org comm. Seems like he only talked to the girls in the ‘pentagon’ because they were popular among the org comm. But Marcus did not stop spreading rumors about Chaeyoung and Nic.

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung went back to their usual routines of ice-cream dates. Momo continued her work at Chou’s hotel. Mina, still upset of Momo, enjoyed her time dancing hip-hop in school and with her crew from outside. The band was back in their beloved music room practicing too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Band Music Room]

 

The members took a 10-minute break. Dahyun and Nayeon went for a toilet break while Jeongyeon fished out her phone and scrolled through the “Explore” Page of her chatter account. When Dahyun and Nayeon came back, Jeongyeon demanded they practice.

 

NY: …. Eh? Jeongyeon… are you okay? Practice immediately? That’s not like you kekeke~

 

JY: I miss my drums… Ya… let’s start

 

DH: Arasseo arasseo, unnie let’s go~

 

While they jammed, Dahyun and Nayeon noticed that Jeongyeon was really unhappy. She was hitting her drums so hard, both the drums and the drumsticks wear threatening to break. Dahyun then look at Nayeon and Nayeon looked at Dahyun; both girls were worried.

 

Nayeon’s anxiousness started to show in her voice while Dahyun missed the keys, causing the jamming session to stop. “Ya, what happened?” Jeongyeon who was perspiring and heaving breathlessly asked. Dahyun apologized and Nayeon cleared .

 

NY: Jeongie… What’s wrong…

 

JY: Mwo? Nothing is wrong alright?

 

NY: Jeongie… I can feel your angst… What’s bothering you?

 

DH: Unnie… you know you can tell us anything…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter