Chapter 27

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mall]

 

JY: Since when do you drink that? I thought you hated it.

 

NY: You made me buy this so many times to the point I even bought it for myself…

 

JY: oh… What are you doing here anyway…

 

“Just passing by…” Nayeon lied. Both of them sat in Starbucks to chat. Jeongyeon bought another hot drink for Nayeon and took the Mocha frap for herself. “Ya… I was drinking that…” Nayeon uttered. Jeongyeon cocked her eyebrows at Nayeon, refusing to believe that she wanted the drink she hated back.

 

Nayeon took the warm cup of latte and took a few sips, which made her smile. Jeongyeon found herself smiling too but quickly wiped it off her face. “Anyway, I-I have something to tell you…” Nayeon stuttered. “I.. should’ve trusted you… and yea…”

 

“It’s okay, I forgive you.” Jeongyeon said immediately. Nayeon was shocked that Jeongyeon would forgive someone so quickly. She anticipated a motive and to no surprise, there was. “But, I’ll tell you my motive as we walk home. Kaja~”

 

Jeongyeon reached Nayeon’s doorstep. Nayeon turned to go back in but then stopped and faced Jeongyeon again. “You still haven’t told me what your motive is…” Jeongyeon smiled, “I almost forgot! I thought you wouldn’t remind me~ Anyway, come closer~” Nayeon flinched when Jeongyeon leaned in.

 

“Don’t be scared, it’s not like I’m going to bite or something…” Jeongyeon assured. Nayeon leaned in and Jeongyeon whispered something into Nayeon’s ears. Jeongyeon smirked. Nayeon’s eyes widened.

 

NY: MWOOO?! MICHYEOSSEO?!?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Foyer]

 

SN: YA!!!! MOMO!

 

Jihyo and Sana rushed towards the foyer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter