Chapter 63

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You guys are like SO GREAT!!! WHAT 669 subs?!?! DAEBAK!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! even though this may be a loooooooong story and the ships are tragic and also the busy school schedule leaves i take, you guys stayed and enjoyed the story! THANK YOU GUYS LIKE  X1000000000000000000 TIMES!!!

 

And thank you for your loving comments! I will improve the story as it goes along based on the comments :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[L.A]

 

Park A&E Hospital…

 

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung spent their last day visiting Dahyun in the hospital before they left. Staying in America was pointless anyways. Their mission was to bring Dahyun back but as long as she was in this unconscious state, there was no way the two can get Dahyun back. Plus, they had to go through Dahyun’s parents.

 

Chaeyoung was waiting outside while Jeongyeon had her time with Dahyun before the both switched. Jeongyeon sat outside on the chairs while Chaeyoung got her turn. Chaeyoung held Dahyun’s hand and leaned closer to her, giving her a peck on the cheek. The fist ever kiss she initiated towards Dahyun. After 10 minutes of talking to her, Jeongyeon suddenly bursts into the room with anxiety written all over her face.

 

“Hide!” Jeongyeon hissed. Chaeyoung was confused but she did what she was told because she knew Jeongyeon wasn’t joking. She hasn’t seen the drummer acting like that before. Since Dahyun was staying at a Class A ward, her ward had a personal toilet and cardboard. Chaeyoung immediately dashed to the toilet only to receive a face palm from Jeongyeon.

 

"The closet!" Jeongyeon hissed again. Chaeyoung quickly scrambled in and closed the door just at the right time. She then peeked through the ventilation holes of the closet and watched silently.

 

Mrs. Kim: Oh Jeongyeon you are here?

 

JY: Oh- Annyeong Mrs. Kim, I'm here to visit Dahyun before I leave to Korea~

 

Mrs. Kim: Aigoo... Leaving already? You should stay longer since my Dahyun will be staying here for a Long time...

 

JY: she's not going back to Seoul?

 

Mrs. Kim: yes, I have discussed it with her Father, her staying here would be better for her health and her future

 

NY: Mwo?! But Mrs. Kim the band... Dahyun was the one to convince us to start it up... All her effort...

 

Mrs. Kim: oh? Nayeon is here too? Well... I'm sad to see the band break too... You guys can always find someone else...

 

Looks like Nayeon had the same idea to visit Dahyun for a last time before she went back to Korea. But she couldn't believe her ears when Mrs. Kim said Dahyun would not be going back.

 

JY: ... B-but Who will take care of Dahyun?

 

Mrs. Kim: ahh~ that's no worry, lemme introduce you to Vernon

 

Mean while in the closet, Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and tried her best to listen closely to what they were conversing about. Chaeyoung cocked her brows when Mrs. Kim waved for a teenage boy to enter.

 

He looked like he was of Dahyun's age and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter