Chapter 2

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[7:29]

 

JH: 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Close the gates!

 

JY: M-mwo!! A-Ani….

 

Jeongyeon ran as fast as she could but reached the gate too late again. “Jihyo ah… Please let me in… You know if I’m late today, I need to go for detention…”

 

JH: Our regular, Jeongyeon sunbae, we can’t give you any chances anymore…

 

Jeongyeon tired 3 phases, Aeygo, y and Fierce, but none could Change the President of the Council’s mind. Jeongyeon sighed and waited for the school song to play and finish.

 

“Heh? Jeongyeon ssi! Late too?!” Jeongyeon turned to see her blonde friend walking towards her, waving. Jeongyeon waved back and they gave each other a high 5. “Ah~ Momo ya, my detention partner~ Overslept again?”

 

The blonde sulked and nodded. “Why not we just skip school… We are late anyway…” Jeongyeon smiled and they both decided to spend the day at the café.

 

JH: A-ani! Truancy is against the rules!

 

MM: Ms. President, Please just give us a chance, a break… Please…

 

Jihyo pinched her nose bridge as her best friend continued to pester her. First, the bickering with Mina and now this? She gave in to the blonde. “HAJIMA! … … Arasseo, arasseo…” Momo’s face brightened up and she formed a heart with her fingers for Jihyo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Recess]

 

Tzuyu as usual was dragged away by her fans while Chaeyoung went to a quiet corner to have her alone time with her pencil and paper.

 

Chaeyoung loved coming to the school rooftop, it was quiet and overlooked the coastal area. She enjoyed the sea breeze too. Putting her earphones on, she started doodling.

 

Dahyun walked out to see a girl sitting alone on the bench staring at the view. She walked towards her usual quiet spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter