Chapter 29

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Band Music Room]

 

Dahyun decided to skip some lectures since she would have paid no attention even if she went. She went to the Band Room and slacked a bit; playing some music on the piano and lie around pondering about Chaeyoung. The whole room was either filled with music or sighs.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and Jeongyeon and Nayeon walked in. “Omo- Dubu ya~ skipping classes?” Jeongyeon asked with a smirk. Dahyun, who was lying on the floor, sat up and greeted her unnies. “Ne… Nayeon unnie? Since when did you start skipping classes?”

 

JY: Hehehe~ it’s a promise she made to me! Anyway we are just here to take our clothes~ we are going on a date!

 

 NY: Ya! What date? You said we are just skipping school this once to hang out!—

 

JY: Shhhhh~ you promised~~ Annyeong dubu ya!

 

DH: Enjoy~ Hehehe Annyeong…

 

The door closed and Dahyun sulked. “At least Jeongyeon unnie finally got Nayeon unnie…” She picked up her phone and scrolled through the albulms she had. She clicked on the one that was named ‘Chaeng :P’ and looked through every picture slowly.

 

All the pictures were either from Chaeyoung’s instagram or from the times when Dahyun secretly took pictures of her. “Chaeyoung ah… I wonder what’s on your mind… Argh I hate you so much…” Dahyun switched off her phone and walked towards the window and stared outside, letting her thoughts take her away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Council Room]

 

***Knock Knock***

 

SN: Come in! The door is not locked!

 

A blonde peered through the door as she opened it and a smile hanged from her face as she saw her girlfriend focusing on her work. “Oh? Sana ya~ your girlfriend is here to collect you~” Jihyo chimed as she tapped Sana on the head lightly with the record book.

 

Sana looked up and smiled. “I’m almost done~ Let me pack up first~” Momo walked in with a bounce in her step and helped Sana to pack her stationary and papers in to their files. After she was done, She took Sana’s hand, intertwining her fingers with Sana’s and pulled her out.

 

Sana pecked Momo on the cheek and asked about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter